RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: New poll for Breathe-Support HOW MANY MEDS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I have 12 meds that I take everyday. Funny you would have this poll today. I got up this morning, pulled out all my bottles, sprays, inhalers, etc. for my morning meds and just shook my head and said out loud, "I never thought I would come to this everyday!" Not that I'm glad that most of you out there take more than 10 meds, too, but I was glad to see I wasn't in this all by myself when I went to take the poll!! At least I have company!! We should all get together and have a med party! You know, play games, like "see how many words you can make out of prednisone!!" The person with the most meds would definitely have to get the grand prize, though!! Just a thought -- CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08,

RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: New poll for Breathe-Support HOW MANY MEDSTo: Breathe-Support Date: Friday, August 22, 2008, 2:48 PM

JaneWell, I take 10 medications right now and no two are for the samecondition and none are for PF. I just think its interesting to see theranges of us all in number of doctors and number of meds. It reiterateshow different we are and I think ultimately why whats right for one ofus isn't for the other. I think of taking 10 meds and think thats toomany. Then I look at the list and realize what each does and that itdoes target something specific that would bother me without it. Most ofmine are geared toward keeping myself as healthy as I can outside of thePF so the other conditions aren't impacting me. Doctors are much thesame, although a couple are still exploring the unknown, most of themare taking care of other known issues. It's like Nephrologist has tomonitor kidneys but I've been fairly stable. ENT has to check ears anddo a little scope through mouth annually to make sure no recurrence

ofcondition that led to surgery 11 years ago and does often return.Opthalmologist is only annual and critical due to the extremenearsightedness and the risks of other things that might come with it. Idon't take any meds that I feel "oh I'd sure like to get off that." Itslike one I take for hypothyroidism, well, I've been on same dosage atleast 4 years and been in range since I started it and no known sideeffects.> > >> > >> > > Enter your vote today! A new poll has been created for the> > > Breathe-Support group:> >

>> > > How many meds do you take? Include all prescription and> > non-prescription you take regularly. This would include things like> NAC> > or any other supplement recommended by a doctor, but don't includeall> > the vitamins and supplements you take on your own and not for a> specific> > issue.> > >> > > o 01> > > o 02> > > o 03> > > o 04> > > o 05> > > o 06> > > o 07> > > o 08> > > o 09> > > o 10> > > o 11> > > o 12> > > o 13> > > o 14> > > o 15> > > o 16> > > o 17> > > o 18> > > o 19 or more> > > o 00> > >> > >> > > To vote, please visit the following web page:>

> > http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/Breathe- Support/surveys? id=2085802> > >> > > Note: Please do not reply to this message. Poll votes are> > > not collected via email. To vote, you must go to the Yahoo! Groups> > > web site listed above.> > >> > > Thanks!> > >> >>