RemedySpot.com

Sugar n' Spice Update

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh Princess Hee Hee I KNOW you like SCILLY....great for the spirit I reckon!

Now Miss Spice (Big Sista) is NOT herself after being spade last Thursday... she's been renamed 'Bucket Head' by the Plumber boys who are back to finish the Guttering!

She was licking her wound too much & it got sore & red & the Vet told me to stick the awful Plastic Cone over her head...she HATES it with a passion & is all mopey!

Little Sista (Sugar) is bouncing around trying to get Big Sista to play 'Murder Most Foul" BUT there's no chance!

It'd be truly awful if they were both in buckets!

I'm spending a lot of time with them on the front verandah where they're confined... it's a shambles of dog toys, newspaper for toileting ...loads of water sloshing from Sugar treating it like a Spalsh Factory! The water is a in shallow tray so that Spice AND her bucket head can reach into it!

I'm constantly having to re-fill it!

Busy Puppy Mummy!

SGIO

>> Love it scilly. I like to watch the dressage also. The horses are so > big. I'll stick with my 4 pound puppy.> How are sugar and spice treating you ? LOL I want to come back as MY > DOG. She is the boss around here.> > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> > > >