RemedySpot.com

Re: Lyrica / Neurontin - Kristy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kay,

I've heard very few people say it works.

I also know of someone that got very serious problems occur from

taking Lyrica. They ended up with a heart condition because of

it.

Kristy :)

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now.

http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

I have another condition (post herpetic neuralgia) and as soon as Lyrica came on the market my doctor tried me on it. It almost put me into a coma. I'll never go near that stuff again. And, most people that I speak to on the shingles/phn message boards who've tried it or use it say it doesn't help. That's not to say it might not help with VV or LP or LS but I'm just give you my experience with it.

I did try neurontin twice for my PHN. The first time it made me sleepy as anything but didn't help at all so doc took me off of it. Second time I was desperate so I tried it again and had hallucinations after 1 pill so I came off of it again and won't try it again.

Mind you, I'm sensitive to meds, but again, most people I've spoken to on the phn boards say it hasn't helped them with phn either.

Hugs-

Ivy

-- Re: Lyrica / Neurontin - Kristy

Kay,

I've heard very few people say it works.

I also know of someone that got very serious problems occur from

taking Lyrica. They ended up with a heart condition because of

it.

Kristy :)

____________________________________________________________________________________

Be a better friend, newshound, and

know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. http://mobile.yahoo.com/;_ylt=Ahu06i62sR8HDtDypao8Wcj9tAcJ

**IF REPLYING TO THIS POST, PLEASE REMOVE ORIGINAL POST,

Thanks for your cooperation! **

PT has helped a ton. I am almost 100% pain free. I occasionally have flare-ups usually related to long periods of sitting (traveling in the car for many hours for example). I have had some flare ups that are related to recurrent yeast/bacteria. However, I am SO MUCH better it's not even funny, I get pt from my husband 1-2x per week, use clobetasol after intercourse, estrace 1x per week, and see Liz for pt every two months. I am WAY better. I have sex 1-2x per week and rarely have symptoms afterwards. I wear jeans occasionally, slacks to work sometimes. I am improving greatly and I believe I will continue to do so until I am 100% well-just as God/Nature intends me to be! Lindsey

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.