RemedySpot.com

Re: doctor visit today

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi Peggy,

This packing malarky is getting the better of me and it's going much slower than I'd like. On top of that I've caught Rob's man flu, which has slowed things down again. Touch wood it hasn't got on my chest (yet!) . It's a bit daunting as I still haven't actually been given a moving date so althought I still have lots to do, I have to NOT do some stuff that I actually need daily. I really want to just go away somewhere and then go to my new home with it all nicely decorated and everything in its place. Trouble is that Rob is a bigger hoarder than me and we're going into a considerably smaller place and who knows what sort of rubbish he'll try and stuff in.

I'm still lurking a bit

Love Ze xx

> >> > Hi all,> >> > Well, I went to the doc today for my monthly B12 injection. Got it.> > Then showed the nurse (who was new) my rash that I now have on my> > face AND my feet. She called in another nurse who still had no idea> > what I asked, when I asked, "Do you know what a lupus rash looks> > like?" So, then I go ahead to ask if my spirometry from 2 weeks ago> > is back yet. The same 2 nurses go through a round of they can't find> > it in my chart, they have to look on the computer, they have to get a> > fax, then they finally get my results. So, I told them that my doc> > told me I had 68% lung function in January, my pulmo in Birmingham> > said I had 56% lung function in June, so I am wanting to know, am I> > the same, better, or worse and is the medicine working? So they> > decide that the two of them don't know how to read the results, so> > call back at 2:30 when my pulmo's nurse will be back and she can read> > the results. Okay. I call back at 2:45 and my nurse, Gwen (who> > always helps me) is back and she tells me I am "a little better than> > I was last time," so I said, "Okay, that means the medicine is> > working," she said, Yeah, so keep taking it. I am ecstatic!!> > Finally some good news!! Hey, I will take a little bit better!! At> > least I am not getting worse!! YIPPPEE!! I got some good news> > today!!> >> > As far as the rash goes, though, I have to call Monday and go to a> > dermatologist to see what he thinks. Will go from there. More than> > likely have lupus, but at least my lungs are improving "a little bit"> > and that makes me on top of the world!!> >> > Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!!> >> > Caro> >>