RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jane It sounds like you have had a fun full day. Our thermostat had to be replaced and the transformer. It is just so nice to have itback on even though this big fan that was on the porch is great. It moves a lot of air. Best thing is it has a remote,, loltake care Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Hi Peggy!Did you get your AC fixed?  Ours got a new motor a couple of weeks ago (the inside the house part) and the whole thing is only 2 years old.This afternoon I went out to lunch with a good friend of mine that is having a hard time finding a doctor that will take her insurance.  She suspects that she has cancer because of a swollen lymph node among other symptoms.  Then I went to my piano studio to play the piano and later my sister came with her grandchildren, Connor & Caitlin.  I gave Caitlin a piano lesson and then we went out on the street in front of our building to watch the Homecoming Parade.  was able to join us as one  of Anne's friends and her granchildren also came to be with us.  We had a lot of fun.  The Probate Judge who presided over our court case against the ex-stepmother was the grand marshall of the parade.  And he saw us in front of our building and said hello to us. Peggy, take care!Love & ToodlesJane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Peggy,

I am loving my Bibles! I took them all to my Sunday School Class and to the Worship service. I love being able to read the wordsmyself!Thank you so very much!!!

Love & Toodles

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl