RemedySpot.com

Re: Hello from Boone, NC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Beth

Glad all is well with your son. Hope the trip wasn't too bad, and that the weather holds for the return trip. It's been beautiful in Waynesville!

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Thursday, November 6, 2008 3:55:09 PMSubject: Hello from Boone, NC

Well the last 17 hours or so have been a whirlwind. I got a call at about 9 last night that my son had been involved in an automobile accident. Not what any mama wants to hear. I finally got him on the phone at around 11 and he said he was ok just bumps and bruises. That didn't really help me as much as it should have and I knew when I got up this morning I needed to see him with my own eyes.

So O2 tanks in the car, concentrator in the car, overnight bag in the car and 2 and a half hours later I got to see for myself that he's ok.

Considering I didn't sleep much last night I've decided to hole up for tonight at the Sleep Inn here in Boone and head home in the morning. I won't be on chat tonight so don't talk too much about me or at least say only good things!

Love you all!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

WE WILL KEEP YOU IN OUR PRAYERS MARY BETH. I am so very sorry to

hear about your son. We are still Mothers whether our kids are near

or far. I am thankful you could get to him

Keep us posted.

Love, LOu

\

>

> Well the last 17 hours or so have been a whirlwind.  I got a call

at about 9 last night that my son had been involved in an automobile

accident. Not what any mama wants to hear. I finally got him on the

phone at around 11 and he said he was ok just bumps and bruises. That

didn't really help me as much as it should have and I knew when I

got up this morning I needed to see him with my own eyes.

> So O2 tanks in the car, concentrator in the car, overnight bag in

the car and 2 and a half hours later I got to see for myself that

he's ok.

> Considering I didn't sleep much last night I've decided to hole up

for tonight at the Sleep Inn here in Boone and head home in the

morning.  I won't be on chat tonight so don't talk too much about me

or at least say only good things!

>

> Love you all!

>  

> Beth-Moderator

> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08     

>  

> " Take chances, make mistakes and get messy! "

>  Miss Frizzle

>

Oh MB, I am so sorry Matt was hurt in any way and that is to say nothing of the heart attach you had. I know you are so tired. To bed with you when you get home. REST< REST.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

You are in my thoughts and prayers, too, MB -- Hope you have a safe trip home. Take care and rest when you can --CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

Subject: Re: Hello from Boone, NCTo: Breathe-Support Date: Thursday, November 6, 2008, 3:02 PM

WE WILL KEEP YOU IN OUR PRAYERS MARY BETH. I am so very sorry to hear about your son. We are still Mothers whether our kids are near or far. I am thankful you could get to himKeep us posted.Love, LOu\>> Well the last 17 hours or so have been a whirlwind. I got a call at about 9 last night that my son had been involved in an automobile accident. Not what any mama wants to hear. I finally got him on the phone at around 11 and he said he was ok just bumps and bruises. That didn't really help me as much as it should have and I knew when I got up this morning I needed to see him with my own eyes. > So O2 tanks in the car, concentrator in the car, overnight bag in the car and 2 and

a half hours later I got to see for myself that he's ok. > Considering I didn't sleep much last night I've decided to hole up for tonight at the Sleep Inn here in Boone and head home in the morning. I won't be on chat tonight so don't talk too much about me or at least say only good things!> > Love you all!> > Beth-Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08 > > "Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"> Miss Frizzle>

MB

Sorry to hear about his accident but now he's been in good hands and

mother and child are well.

>

> Well the last 17 hours or so have been a whirlwind. I got a call at

about 9 last night that my son had been involved in an automobile

accident. Not what any mama wants to hear. I finally got him on the

phone at around 11 and he said he was ok just bumps and bruises. That

didn't really help me as much as it should have and I knew when I got up

this morning I needed to see him with my own eyes.

> So O2 tanks in the car, concentrator in the car, overnight bag in the

car and 2 and a half hours later I got to see for myself that he's ok.

> Considering I didn't sleep much last night I've decided to hole up for

tonight at the Sleep Inn here in Boone and head home in the morning. I

won't be on chat tonight so don't talk too much about me or at least say

only good things!

>

> Love you all!

>

> Beth-Moderator

> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

>

> " Take chances, make mistakes and get messy! "

> Miss Frizzle

>

Oh NOoooo Beth....a mother's worst nightmare...thank goodness he came through OK.....shock affects us fir quite a while even if things turn out relatively well Soooooooo...you take GREAT care of YOU for the next wee while....

love,

GIO>> Well the last 17 hours or so have been a whirlwind. I got a call at about 9 last night that my son had been involved in an automobile accident. Not what any mama wants to hear. I finally got him on the phone at around 11 and he said he was ok just bumps and bruises. That didn't really help me as much as it should have and I knew when I got up this morning I needed to see him with my own eyes. > So O2 tanks in the car, concentrator in the car, overnight bag in the car and 2 and a half hours later I got to see for myself that he's ok. > Considering I didn't sleep much last night I've decided to hole up for tonight at the Sleep Inn here in Boone and head home in the morning. I won't be on chat tonight so don't talk too much about me or at least say only good things!> > Love you all!> > Beth-Moderator> Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08 > > "Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"> Miss Frizzle>

MB... I sure understand your necessity to get to your son! I would have done the same with no more than a 2.5 hr drive.

I'm very glad to know he is basically ok.

Now you can relax...

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Hello from Boone, NC

Well the last 17 hours or so have been a whirlwind. I got a call at about 9 last night that my son had been involved in an automobile accident. Not what any mama wants to hear. I finally got him on the phone at around 11 and he said he was ok just bumps and bruises. That didn't really help me as much as it should have and I knew when I got up this morning I needed to see him with my own eyes.

So O2 tanks in the car, concentrator in the car, overnight bag in the car and 2 and a half hours later I got to see for myself that he's ok.

Considering I didn't sleep much last night I've decided to hole up for tonight at the Sleep Inn here in Boone and head home in the morning. I won't be on chat tonight so don't talk too much about me or at least say only good things!

Love you all!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle