RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: AC

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lou,

is right! I know the electric bills must be through the roof but you have to be able to breathe!! The weather will change soon now, it's the end of September. It won't stay hot and humid forever! It's actually been cool here for the last few days because of that storm that came in from the ocean. Today it's been a little warmer, in the 70's, but still breezy and pleasant. It poured rain during the night last night.

I am starting to have a little bit of trouble with my lovely fall allergies. Sneezing alot today.....but things could be worse right?

Keep breathing my friend!

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

Re: AC

I'm cool, happy and broke too Peggy. When my daughter came in with the groceries, she put the a/c on and said "Mom, don't ever get your house this way again, no wonder you can't breathe. Neither can I". So she put it on and closed the "winders" for me. Good kid~!!!!Bruce, you are right, and said too, the pollen, mold and the dust in my house blowing around because of the dirty fans is why I can't breathe most of the time.EARL AND I NOW OWN HALF OF VIRGINIA POWER AND ELECTRIC COMPANY.mary louipf = 2> >> > Can y'all believe this cool weather was heaven sent. Our AC went> out> > around 7:30 last night and it stayed so nice and cool in the> house.> > we have ceiling fans and a big one, we didn't need to use it.> > The repair guy will be out today. Of course had to go out of> > town for the day. He has already called three times.. lol> > These guys charge $80.00 for the first 1/2 hour........ . I nearly> > threw up. LOL Uncle Sam didn't take AC repair into his SS plan for> > sure. lol I think I'll make go to AC repair school.. lol> Pray> > it doesn't get hot this afternoon.> >> >> > Love & Prayers, Peggy> > Florida, IPF/UIP 2004>

>> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> > when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> >> >> > > >>