RemedySpot.com

Re: Good Morning, it is a grand day to be alive...................

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Way to GOOOOO ML...how GOOD it is to hear that you're feeling so much better & brighter & ENJOYING yourself....MUSIC to my ears!

LOTSA.......GIO >> Yes, Jane, I will be on chat tonight. I hope you will make it too. > > Geeta, your grandson Arvind is absolutely all boy, he is so > beautiful. When anyone sends pics like that, I always click > on "large" so I can see them really close up. Arvind's left foot is > telling me he is so "excited" to be here. hahahaha Congratulations, > My Dear.> > For everyone on this board, God Bless This Beautiful Day, full of > sunshine, newly cut grass outside (I didn't do it), and leaves > falling from the gorgeous trees, also sitting on my patio with my > morning coffee, just fixing Earl's breakfast, (fried pot, 2 eggs, > sausage, bacon, orange juice and an english muffin) GOOD GRIEF, did I > just say that???????????????? Also fixing his lunch, lebanon balogna > (small) sandwich, pot chips, 3 "debbie" choices, cup of fruit, > container of milk, and some fresh veggies, always. See! I have a > great man and I feed him well. He brings in the food, but by golly, > I love cooking for him. Today I am going to make a meatloaf, is > everyone hungry now??? or do you just want to come to my house to eat > and get fatty tissues to build up in your veins?????????????????? > OH! that's right, halloween is over.> > MB, I commend you for your sharp recognition to this guys post. How > awful, but remember that "Locks keep out the honest people". I think > it is great you put him out very quickly. Poison for sure.> > I feel great today, got oxy. on #5 now as I am sitting on puter. Had > it on 7 while cooking, and showering, Hey, all, my daughter brought > me a pink terrycloth robe (long) to put on after I shut the shower > water off so I don't have to dry myself, I stepped into the terry > slippers I have and sat on the toilet for a moment (LID CLOSED) ha > and was dry in a snap. What a difference in the energy I DID NOT USE > and it was really super. I just keep the robe on a hanger on the > back of the bathroom door and "wa-la". there it is for tomorrow.> > I feel like a new woman today guys. > And I have so much love floating around my computer.> I am happy, jovial, and full of fun, now the rest of the day is up to > you guys feeling the same.> > WHEN I SIGNED MY NAME YESTERDAY TO A POST I DID, I PUT (94) AS MY > AGE, AND I DID NOT GET A RESPONSE FROM "NONE OF YOU". lol lol lol> > I LOVE YOU THIS DAY !!!!> MARY LOU - RICHMOND VA (74)> IPF - 02>