RemedySpot.com

E & T TESTIMONY, SCAR & TEARING HEALED

Rate this topic

Guest guest

HI all since I just sent in a few things about using T. for vulvar tissue health... this testimony just came in minutes ago, (of hundreds I've collected over the years) and I thought I'd pass it on. (no names of course) but it's truly legitmate. *smile*

It may take time and patience but the E & T can truly be so beneficial for many where the 'tissue' itself has the problem and needs it's health restored. (especially it's elasticity and tone.)

Dee

PS: By the way I'm 'still' not getting group mail currently, *sob sob*

so if anyone responds I won't see it. *sorry* I"m still playing catch up

with my chaos here. DUH

----- Original Message -----

( E & T Testimony)

I've had scarring and tearing at the 6 o'clock for 3 years.Vaginal opening tore everytime I attempted penetration, as did myvulva along the crease whenever I waxed, from pulling.HAD is the key word in the first sentence.I don't know if it has happened for many others, but since beginningthe use of Estrace cream and the testosterone gel...I no longer have theweb that closed that area off AT ALL.It started out fragile and very taut. Upon use of the meds, I started seeing it begin to stretch and NOT tear!A few weeks later I noted it wasn't as high up as it had been.A few weeks later I noted I didn't tear when having sex, WOOT!A few weeks later it was half it's size It's now gone!

So, if it can happen to me, by golly it could happen for anyone.

xxxxxxxx