RemedySpot.com

Re: [Breathe Support] Hello!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

glad the pep talk helped

CPF had a seminar in Manhatten that i went to last year

No I have never gone to DC when CPF had speakers at Congress. It is something i would like to do.

Where in land do you live?

I used to go to DC frequently when my children went GWU

I have family in the Rockville area, but haven't been there for several years. Probably since before my diagnosis. My aunt Sally is in her late 90's.

My friends from that area have moved away and we lost contact.

My ex-relatives still live there [bowie], but i wouldn't make a special trip to visit them

if my children were with me, and they wanted to visit, i would visit and have done so in the past

Yes it would be nice to get together. Even if we meet in the middle along I-95.

I live in Langhorne, Bucks County, north of Philadelphia. I am less than 5 minutes from I-95.

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennslvania

From: Wleklinski <susanwlek (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>Subject: Re: Re: Hello everyone, I'm new...To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 6:30 PM

My husband called my Pul Dr. and he said I have to move around to get energy not sit inactive. ...But of course use the oxygen if needed! Sometimes I doubt what I am able to do. The Dr. is going to call and I am not feeling like he hears at times. I will get the oximeter and have the answer for this. Thanks Beth for your welcome back!!!! I sit here now on oxygen and have to soon help dinner making if I don't fall asleep.

hello to everyone> > To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com> > Date: Tuesday, September 23, 2008, 7:22 AM> >> >> > Hi Gang,> >> > first I would like to say I was so so sorry to read about joyce> > she was such an inspiration to all> >> > mistie and I have been

busy with kids and chemo ,> >> > the chemo has started to get to me now , the first and secondsession> > didn't bother me to much ,> > but this last one I had on monday has really knocked me for a loop I> > feel as though I just got run over by a truck> > I am still working but I don't know how much longer I will> > be able to keep that up and now> > of course my hair is gone but I don't mind that so much> > I will know how the treatment is helping in about a week or so Iwill> > keep you all posted .> > just wanted to let you all know ... IM STILL KICKING> >> >> > Brett Bowser 40 MI.> > familial UIP/IPF 11/07> > stage 4 lung cancer 7/08>

>>