RemedySpot.com

Re: I'm pregnant

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Becky,

It sounds like cleaning out those adhesions during that

laparoscopy may have helped you to get pregnant.

Congratulations hon.

Kristy :)

________________________________________________________________________________\

____

Looking for last minute shopping deals?

Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

Hi Becky,

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

I have three children ... and your irritated and burning V reminded me of my pregnancies. Did your doctor test you for yeast? I got a yeast infection with all three of my pregnancies within the first 3 - 6 weeks after conception. My OB said it is common with the sudden change in hormone levels. I also suffered from varicose veins of the vulva ... (I thought my OB made that up! LOL - but it is an actual problem that a small percent of pregnant women suffer with). I could not stand for more than 5 - 10 minutes without severe pain and burning in the entire vulva area. However, it was great excuse to stay off my feet and let everyone wait on me!

What a coincidence ... with my third pregnancy I was also bombarded with an unending list of ailments that required drugs. Least of all, I got Strep A (the flesh eating bacteria) 4 times within the last 5 months of my pregnancy. Let me say, that's not a good thing to tell a very hormonal pregnant woman. I think I cried for 2 days straight. I took so many meds, I was convinced the baby was going to come out and ask for an antibiotic.

The pregnancy was challenging ... but she was actually the easiest delivery and a very healthy baby!

She just celebrated her eighth birthday last week!

I will pray that everything goes all right for the two of you ... enjoy all the blessings that come with this baby, it's such a miraculous time!

in Michigan

----- Original Message -----