RemedySpot.com

RE: Re: Sleeping Aids

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thank for the advice.

Plagiocephaly From: christineashok@...Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 08:45:58 +0000Subject: Re: Sleeping Aids

My daughter was never a great sleeper and got her first cold at thesame time as her starband - yuck. we ended up cosleeping,which sheloves. However most babies adjust pretty well. We bought memory foam(twin size mattress pad cut down) which works for some but my spoiledgirl never really liked her crib. Some people also find it useful toget jammies that don't have to go over the head so you don't have totake the band off if they need a change of clothes during the night.I would say sleeping takes a little longer to get used to in theband, but most babies adjust within a week or two. And some babiessleep right through the first night.let us know how it goes.-christine.>> > > My 6 month old daughter should be getting her helmet in the next week. > I am most worried about how she will sleep. What advice do you have to > make sleeping easier. Are there any special pillows, etc?> Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it now!

Thank you.

Plagiocephaly From: lka_236@...Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 18:48:27 +0000Subject: Re: Sleeping Aids

Personally, I wouldn't use a pillow at your daughter's age. We just moved our son to a big boy bed (18.5 months) and he has pillows in there now BUT it still worries me a little bit. Anyways. I'm sure if your daughter is a good sleep now then you shouldn't have any problems. Our only problem was making sure our son's temperature was just right (i.e. changing different pajama combinations till we found out what worked). Fortunately, for us our son was back to sleeping through the night by night 3. We didn't do anything different (i.e. no memory foam, no feedings added, etc.) I wouldn't worry too much!>> > > My 6 month old daughter should be getting her helmet in the next week. > I am most worried about how she will sleep. What advice do you have to > make sleeping easier. Are there any special pillows, etc?> > > > > > > > __________________________________________________________> Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live.> http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008> Watch “Cause Effect,” a show about real people making a real difference. Learn more