RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Outgrown helmet-

Rate this topic

Guest guest

WOW! That really worries me... my son should be 6.5 to 7 months when he graduates, and while he is sleeping in a positioner to stay on his side right now, he has just done his first rolls (today!) and I wonder how much longer I can keep him in the positioner. And his tort is still lingering, he has been in treatment since he was 2 months... Did your son also have tort? Did you try the memory foam that everyone is talking about? Kami Kiley 3 Keenan 5 months Doc band 1 weektracycopeland03 <tracycopeland03@...> wrote: My son graduated from his first helmet at 8 months. Although the results were good, he continued to sleep on the flatter side and actually regressed 5mm. He got a second band at 12 months and has been in it for 13 weeks now. The results have been tremendous. In our case, he has experienced several growth spurts in the last few weeks which have really helped with the reshaping. Every baby is different, but as long as they are growing you can achieve more correction. If you are not happy with the results then you should definitely consider a second band. Is there a Cranial Technologies office anywhere near you? If so, I would strongly recommend going to them. They will band up to 24 months and they are just wonderful. My son's first helmet was from Hangar and they were okay. His current band is from CT; I drive an hour and a half every two weeks to CT for

adjustments and it is worth every minute!!!> >> > My son out grew his helmet but still is not rounded out yet. It's> > been five months now. Has this happened to anyone else out there. > > Should I except it or get another

helmet? He is a little over over> > one year now. He was only wearing it at night because he wears the> > tote collar and the thera-togs suit during the day.> >>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.