RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Mini-vacation in Arlington, TX

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Geeta .... do know that if it were possible I would surely get to you so we could meet. We'll just have to content ourselves with email.

Hug the baby and pat your sweet face for me! Love ya.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Mini-vacation in Arlington, TX

Bruce, Elisa, Gwyenne,You lucky bunch!Bruce can really keep a secret, never let out a whiff who his lady friends were!So happy to know you all got together.How I wish I could meet you all before I go back to India, but i may get to meet one more board member that is Joan who is here in San , looking forward to seeing her.-- In Breathe-Support , Gwynne Keyland wrote:>> Okay, now Bruce is about to drive ME crazy.> Yes, I was the second woman to dine with him> in Arlington yesterday (which is about midway> between Fort Worth and Dallas).> Elisa already "fessed up"to being there. It was a> pure pleasure to meet her - such a lovely, kind,> bright, and articulate person and an instant friend -> and spend a few hours visiting with her and Bruce> over a good meal. I hope more of you can or will> make the effort to get together with other members.> It's worth it!!> Whether you had a good or bad day today, I hope> tomorrow is an even better one for each of you.> > To anyone who wants to read any of my posts and> updates regarding my transplant journey, you can go> into the archives of this site; however, I can't tell you> how, even though I know it's simple. Maybe Beth> can post a reminder to everyone how to look up a> specific person's past posts. (please, Beth??)> > Hugs and blessings,> Gwynne 57 Single-lung Transplanted on 4-3-08> at UTHSC -San Fort Worth, TX> â†` Univ. of Texas Health Science Center>