RemedySpot.com

Re: Coooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Welcome back, we missed you. The board has been pretty quite. We do have newbies that I have yet to speakwith yet. Just been to pooped.. Had such a BIG week-end now here we go again..  Happy Birthday Miss ZOE..  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  <image002.gif>Hi Air Family….I’m back from a lovely restful holiday in the South Pacific…Norfolk Island to be exact for all you Map ADDICTS!It’s Birthday Week here for Miss Zoe who turns 6 on Thursday….Nikki & Ahli are up From Tassie to help celebrate & I’ve just ‘snatched’ a few moments to log on…havent’ a hope of catching up with all your news yet but just wanted to ‘log on’!Lotsa love,  in Oz                    <image003.jpg>IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??Reynauds'                  May 2007  

erase the last yet.. lol I am going to bed..  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Welcome back, we missed you. The board has been pretty quite. We do have newbies that I have yet to speakwith yet. Just been to pooped.. Had such a BIG week-end now here we go again..  Happy Birthday Miss ZOE.. <pastedGraphic.tiff><pastedGraphic.tiff><pastedGraphic.tiff><pastedGraphic.tiff><pastedGraphic.tiff><pastedGraphic.tiff> Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." <pastedGraphic.tiff> <image002.gif>Hi Air Family….I’m back from a lovely restful holiday in the South Pacific…Norfolk Island to be exact for all you Map ADDICTS!It’s Birthday Week here for Miss Zoe who turns 6 on Thursday….Nikki & Ahli are up From Tassie to help celebrate & I’ve just ‘snatched’ a few moments to log on…havent’ a hope of catching up with all your news yet but just wanted to ‘log on’!Lotsa love,  in Oz                    <image003.jpg>IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??Reynauds'                  May 2007