RemedySpot.com

Re: Just wanted to say...To Chelle

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Thanks for those sweet and encouraging words, it means a lot to those of us who are suffering and need some uplifting spirit. I hope you and your hubby have a great Valentine's Day!

~~

Just wanted to say...

Hi all,

I just want to wish you a Happy Valentine's Day. I know it may not feel so happy if you are suffering in pain, whether physical, emotional or both...been there many, many times before, I'm in my own battle right now.

In the years since I developed v.pain, I've come a long, long way (and I've felt every emotion imaginable). For years, I suffered with pain in silence constantly and had no Internet to research info or share with other sufferers.

Though I've cried many tears along the way, and struggled with ups and downs...I never stop believing for complete and total healing.

So with that being said....I wish you the best. If you don't have a sweetheart, don't let that stop you from believing you will...and you know what? Today is a good day to remind all the people in your life that you love them. And if you don't feel like you have anybody else, you have those of us on the groups!

Love,~Chelle

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!