RemedySpot.com

Re: New to the Group!/Illinois location

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hey Angie, I've driven through that area on the way home from vacation a couple times! I will definately let everyone know how the evaluation goes. I am keeping an open mind, but I would be going against the advice of the chiropractor and the osteopath on this one if we decided to band. They both say it doesnt treat s underlying condition..just the symptoms. But my thought is...ok...you two fix the underlying problem, while I'm going to look into what I can do to help fix his head in a timelier manner. Hmmm...

:-)

**************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

and : Nice to meet the both of you. We are from the Quad City area which is straight west of Chicago on the Iowa/Illinois border. We're right on the Mississippi River. We live in a rural area called Illinois City. So I guess you could say it is a suburb of the Quad Cities (ha,ha)! , good luck with your son's upcoming eval. Let us know how it goes. We could do this together! Angie - mom to Alayna (1p36 deletion and banded) & 3 others!Mitchandjim@... wrote: Hi ...I'm new to the board too and live in Illinois! What part do you live in? I live in a northern suburb of Chicago :-) My son is 7 months old with plagio and tort and is being evauluated for a helmet this tuesday... **************Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape. http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

HI Ladies,

I live in Illinois too, Orland Park. My son just got his

DocBand on Friday 1/11. He is having a hard time adjusting to it

when he sleeps, but during the day he has been great. I just posted

a message about his sleep issues to get other peopel opinions. Good

luck to both of you.

>

> Hi ...I'm new to the board too and live in Illinois! What

part do you live in? I live in a northern suburb of Chicago :-) My

son is 7 months old with plagio and tort and is being evauluated

for a helmet this tuesday...

>

>

> **************

> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.

> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?

NCID=aolcmp00300000002489

>

>

>

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile.

Try it now.

>

Hi to you too. Alayna just started wearing hers at night last night. She didn't do too bad until waking me up at 4:50 am, which is totally not like her. But she did fall back asleep until 9:30 am. Unfortunately, that schedule isn't an option once Monday comes!! I'd be thankful for any tips too!!! Angie - mom to Alayna (almost 1) from IL Hill <karen.maurer@...> wrote: HI Ladies,I live in Illinois too, Orland Park. My son just got his DocBand on Friday 1/11. He is having a hard time adjusting to it

when he sleeps, but during the day he has been great. I just posted a message about his sleep issues to get other peopel opinions. Good luck to both of you.> > Hi ...I'm new

to the board too and live in Illinois! What part do you live in? I live in a northern suburb of Chicago :-) My son is 7 months old with plagio and tort and is being evauluated for a helmet this tuesday... > > > **************> Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape.> http://body.aol.com/fitness/winter-exercise?NCID=aolcmp00300000002489> > > > > > ---------------------------------> Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.