RemedySpot.com

Re: RN Position for children with special needs

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Hi! , I am an RN with 14yrs of experience in trauma/surgical and 8 yrs as Director/Manager in nursing. Since myLittle boy(4 and half at present) was diagnosed with ASD...I resigned from my job as a manager at memorial regional hospital to learn about all the therapies and take care of my son. Since past 6 months i have been looking for some kind of work that would help children with Autism and also match my skills set, however I have not been very successful. Iam a single mom and also need some flexibility....maybe work from home or some kind of small business. I live in Davie ould be happy to get your and your groups input.I would be happy to help any other parents who needs help with their children.Ideally I wish i could start a place called Autism village....where

families with children with autism would live and help each other, Of course typical families with compassion and awakened mind would be welcome as well....we would have a great support system and would be able to help each other. May be one day in near future it will happen....In the meantime any ideas would be welcome. You can call me at my cell .Sending positive energy, love and peace to all the families and all our angelic little ones.Love and peace:)