RemedySpot.com

Video

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We need to get monitors in all ESE classrooms. It's a necessity. I'm looking into how we can get it on the ballot. It should be law.

Subject: VideoTo: sList Date: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 6:20 PM

I just saw this video. I am speechless.

Guest guest

Just got off the ohine with a women that has gotten some items up to the point of law and she said this will never happen. We as parents have to make some kind of huge protest to make something like this happen. I'm ready who else will come on baord to fight the school system giants?

To: sList Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 8:36 PMSubject: Re: Video

We need to get monitors in all ESE classrooms. It's a necessity. I'm looking into how we can get it on the ballot. It should be law.

Guest guest

I am. I wrote to the Department of Education to see how we can influence the regulation process to get this done. We have monitors on the buses, why not in classes where children are the most vulnerable? Even daycares have monitors in place, so parents can 'check in'. Their situation is no different, as toddlers can not 'tell' if something is not right.

Guest guest

I'm on board!! My son was abused at an elementary school in dade county by a so called professional.. I'm in to protest....Sent from my iPhone

Just got off the ohine with a women that has gotten some items up to the point of law and she said this will never happen. We as parents have to make some kind of huge protest to make something like this happen. I'm ready who else will come on baord to fight the school system giants?

To: sList Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 8:36 PMSubject: Re: Video

=