RemedySpot.com

Re: south broward playgroup

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

Great meeting you Elaine.Why not? My son loves playing with cars and computers. What are your son's interests? We could start there and I would then identify some activities that they can participate it. Would you be averse to including kids who are not on the spectrum as well? Other ParentsAre there are any parents out there who are interested in being a part of a playgroup in the Hollywood/Pines/Miramar area? I would love to get one started. My son does not initiate play and there might be other parents who are experiencing similar challenges.I would like

to invite parents with kids who are not on the spectrum. That might help our kids who are not social and afraid to interact. It also opens up other parents to the challenges that our children experience. Your thoughts? Regards,Sophia Bramwell begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter

don't mind"...Dr. Seuss To: sebramwell@... Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:21 AM Subject: south broward playgroup

Hi

If you were interested in trying to start some kind of a playgroup in South Broward on weekends, I would definitely be interested.

I have a 7.5 year old son, who is verbal but not coversational and his social skills with his peers are limited. He does better with adults or older kids.

I live in the Emerald Hills area of Hollywood so around Stirling between 95 and 441.

Thanks

Elaine

Guest guest

This sounds great. I have been looking for something like this for my three year old. If the group allows for younger kids or you have other children this age I would gladly join.MargaretSent from my iPhone

Great meeting you Elaine.Why not? My son loves playing with cars and computers. What are your son's interests? We could start there and I would then identify some activities that they can participate it. Would you be averse to including kids who are not on the spectrum as well? Other ParentsAre there are any parents out there who are interested in being a part of a playgroup in the Hollywood/Pines/Miramar area? I would love to get one started. My son does not initiate play and there might be other parents who are experiencing similar challenges.I would like

to invite parents with kids who are not on the spectrum. That might help our kids who are not social and afraid to interact. It also opens up other parents to the challenges that our children experience. Your thoughts? Regards,Sophia Bramwell begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter

don't mind"...Dr. Seuss To: sebramwell@... Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 9:21 AM Subject: south broward playgroup

Hi

If you were interested in trying to start some kind of a playgroup in South Broward on weekends, I would definitely be interested.

I have a 7.5 year old son, who is verbal but not coversational and his social skills with his peers are limited. He does better with adults or older kids.

I live in the Emerald Hills area of Hollywood so around Stirling between 95 and 441.

Thanks

Elaine

Guest guest

Hi Margaret,I think as long as the kids can run around on their own, then definitely ok with me. Do you have a boy or girl? What are his/her challenges? What does your child love to do? Regards,Sophia Bramwell begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"...Dr. Seuss To: "sList " <sList > Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 12:57 PM Subject: Re: Re:

south broward playgroup

This sounds great. I have been looking for something like this for my three year old. If the group allows for younger kids or you have other children this age I would gladly join.MargaretSent from my iPhone

Great meeting you Elaine.Why not? My son loves playing with cars and computers. What are your son's interests? We could start there and I would then identify some activities that they can participate it. Would you be averse to including kids who are not on the spectrum as well? Other ParentsAre there are any parents out there who are interested in being a part of a playgroup in the Hollywood/Pines/Miramar area? I would love to get one started. My son does not initiate play and there might be other parents who are experiencing similar challenges.I

would like

Hi

Thanks

Elaine

Guest guest

Hi Margaret,I think as long as the kids can run around on their own, then definitely ok with me. Do you have a boy or girl? What are his/her challenges? What does your child love to do? Regards,Sophia Bramwell begin_of_the_skype_highlighting end_of_the_skype_highlighting"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind"...Dr. Seuss To: "sList " <sList > Sent: Tuesday, May 22, 2012 12:57 PM Subject: Re: Re:

south broward playgroup

Great meeting you Elaine.Why not? My son loves playing with cars and computers. What are your son's interests? We could start there and I would then identify some activities that they can participate it. Would you be averse to including kids who are not on the spectrum as well? Other ParentsAre there are any parents out there who are interested in being a part of a playgroup in the Hollywood/Pines/Miramar area? I would love to get one started. My son does not initiate play and there might be other parents who are experiencing similar challenges.I

would like

Hi

Thanks

Elaine