RemedySpot.com

Re: TY park- Castaways

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Guest guest

We're in Coral Springs, but Noah would love to hang out with a bunch of teenagers at Castaways, he's in camp for eight weeks, but free the week after school ends, the week before school starts, and weekends. To: sList Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:36 AM Subject: TY park- Castaways

Here is a shout out to our Hollywood-Pembroke Pines Teens. Day & Time TBA We are going to try and get a “hang out†gang together for some summer fun.One of the parents suggested TY Park’s Castaways (I thought was Brilliant!) It is my hope that we can get our

guys together sibs & friends welcomed and who knows maybe this can grow into something wonderful-I know there are many times we take M & D to Hollywood Beach for a walk and they are not into Hanging with their parents, but they really don’t have friends. When Mark was 3 it was so overwhelming-but the goals were simple-he needs language and play skills-now as a teen it’s gets tricky-he has language he wants a life- Hope to meet a lot of you this summer!!!Jeanette

Guest guest

I would love to be in this group I live in Hollywood, my daughter with autism is 10 and I have an older child who is 11 and she would be a great peer for the kids Thanks Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS: 88836Celebrity Mortgage NMLS: 206978320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.net The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of JeanetteSent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:36 AMTo: sList Subject: TY park- Castaways Here is a shout out to our Hollywood-Pembroke Pines Teens. Day & Time TBA We are going to try and get a “hang out” gang together for some summer fun.One of the parents suggested TY Park’s Castaways (I thought was Brilliant!) It is my hope that we can get our guys together sibs & friends welcomed and who knows maybe this can grow into something wonderful-I know there are many times we take M & D to Hollywood Beach for a walk and they are not into Hanging with their parents, but they really don’t have friends. When Mark was 3 it was so overwhelming-but the goals were simple-he needs language and play skills-now as a teen it’s gets tricky-he has language he wants a life- Hope to meet a lot of you this summer!!!Jeanette

Guest guest

The truth is I only mentioned Hollywood because of proximity- but it would be great to get as many of our guys together and we can rotate locations if the group of kids are in different locations- How is Monday June 4th? Is everyone out of school by then? June 11th? From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:47 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: TY park- Castaways We're in Coral Springs, but Noah would love to hang out with a bunch of teenagers at Castaways, he's in camp for eight weeks, but free the week after school ends, the week before school starts, and weekends. To: sList Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:36 AMSubject: TY park- Castaways Here is a shout out to our Hollywood-Pembroke Pines Teens. Day & Time TBA We are going to try and get a “hang out†gang together for some summer fun.One of the parents suggested TY Park’s Castaways (I thought was Brilliant!) It is my hope that we can get our guys together sibs & friends welcomed and who knows maybe this can grow into something wonderful-I know there are many times we take M & D to Hollywood Beach for a walk and they are not into Hanging with their parents, but they really don’t have friends. When Mark was 3 it was so overwhelming-but the goals were simple-he needs language and play skills-now as a teen it’s gets tricky-he has language he wants a life- Hope to meet a lot of you this summer!!!Jeanette

Guest guest

The truth is I only mentioned Hollywood because of proximity- but it would be great to get as many of our guys together and we can rotate locations if the group of kids are in different locations- How is Monday June 4th? Is everyone out of school by then? June 11th? From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:47 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: TY park- Castaways We're in Coral Springs, but Noah would love to hang out with a bunch of teenagers at Castaways, he's in camp for eight weeks, but free the week after school ends, the week before school starts, and weekends. To: sList Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:36 AMSubject: TY park- Castaways Here is a shout out to our Hollywood-Pembroke Pines Teens. Day & Time TBA We are going to try and get a “hang out†gang together for some summer fun.One of the parents suggested TY Park’s Castaways (I thought was Brilliant!) It is my hope that we can get our guys together sibs & friends welcomed and who knows maybe this can grow into something wonderful-I know there are many times we take M & D to Hollywood Beach for a walk and they are not into Hanging with their parents, but they really don’t have friends. When Mark was 3 it was so overwhelming-but the goals were simple-he needs language and play skills-now as a teen it’s gets tricky-he has language he wants a life- Hope to meet a lot of you this summer!!!Jeanette

Guest guest

Guest guest

June 11 is when school is out. Are parents supposed to attend?Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G Jeanette wrote:

Guest guest

Yes this is for the parents too-I am looking forward to meeting with anyone who shows up, plus I do need to supervise my guys. The idea behind this is to have everyone meet-if we get a group of kids together who knows eventually we can get a donated space from a local church or temple and do a teen center- but for now I am just trying to get parents and their teens together to see if we can find a group of “friends†that can meet and go places together. Date-June 11? From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of JodineuhofSent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 8:01 PMTo: sList Subject: RE: TY park- Castaways June 11 is when school is out. Are parents supposed to attend?Sent from my Samsung Epic™ 4G Jeanette wrote: The truth is I only mentioned Hollywood because of proximity- but it would be great to get as many of our guys together and we can rotate locations if the group of kids are in different locations- How is Monday June 4th? Is everyone out of school by then? June 11th? From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:47 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: TY park- Castaways We're in Coral Springs, but Noah would love to hang out with a bunch of teenagers at Castaways, he's in camp for eight weeks, but free the week after school ends, the week before school starts, and weekends. To: sList Sent: Wednesday, May 30, 2012 9:36 AMSubject: TY park- Castaways Here is a shout out to our Hollywood-Pembroke Pines Teens. Day & Time TBA We are going to try and get a “hang out†gang together for some summer fun.One of the parents suggested TY Park’s Castaways (I thought was Brilliant!) It is my hope that we can get our guys together sibs & friends welcomed and who knows maybe this can grow into something wonderful-I know there are many times we take M & D to Hollywood Beach for a walk and they are not into Hanging with their parents, but they really don’t have friends. When Mark was 3 it was so overwhelming-but the goals were simple-he needs language and play skills-now as a teen it’s gets tricky-he has language he wants a life- Hope to meet a lot of you this summer!!!Jeanette

Guest guest

Weekends?Sent from my iPad

=