RemedySpot.com

Re: ANOTHER THOUGHT

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Lou do you trim the nose prongs a little ?  I do cause the ends cut my nose inside. I just can not get fixed for sleep at night cause this stupid hose. It's either the hose or my BURNINGfeet. One day SOMEONE will find out whats going on with that. Have a good day. Love ya, God Bless You this day. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." The tubing doesn't touch my nose at all if you set it right between your upper lip and nose. Still getting lots of oxygen, and it feels SO GOOD.mlp

Lou do you trim the nose prongs a little ?  I do cause the ends cut my nose inside. I just can not get fixed for sleep at night cause this stupid hose. It's either the hose or my BURNINGfeet. One day SOMEONE will find out whats going on with that. Have a good day. Love ya, God Bless You this day. Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." The tubing doesn't touch my nose at all if you set it right between your upper lip and nose. Still getting lots of oxygen, and it feels SO GOOD.mlp

No, Peggy, I don't cut them but you could, it might be better if I

did, then the way I have them set now, it would be even better.

You have a blessed Day too.

mlp

>

> The tubing doesn't touch my nose at all if you set it right between

> your upper lip and nose. Still getting lots of oxygen, and it feels

SO

> GOOD.

> mlp

>

ML...I'm glad you are more comfortable turning your prongs up instead of down...

I don't think there is a "right" or "wrong" way. Whatever works. I wear mine turned downwards but I do trim the prongs a little bit. I have quite a small nose and the prongs are always just too long.

If it works, don't fix it!

Have a good day!

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: ANOTHER THOUGHT

No, Peggy, I don't cut them but you could, it might be better if I did, then the way I have them set now, it would be even better.You have a blessed Day too.mlp> > The tubing doesn't touch my nose at all if you set it right between> your upper lip and nose. Still getting lots of oxygen, and it feels SO> GOOD.> mlp>

Sher/ML

The point is to get the air in and really doesn't matter how you do it.

Cannulas, Masks, other weird combinations, up, down, with Helios you can

add left, right, or both...

I am one who follows the old shoe rule, except on cannulas. You know

when you were told it was best for your feet to rotate shoes and not

wear the same pair all the time? Well, I use different cannulas, turn

them down and then up. For me, while I have those cannulas methods I use

most, I think the variation makes them touch me differently and blow the

air in differently and keeps any spot from getting tender. The one time

I has a tender spot, I just used some Ayr and switched cannulas to hit

differently and all was fine.

> >

> > The tubing doesn't touch my nose at all if you set it right between