RemedySpot.com

Re: Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sher, I can't wait to see your pictures. I can just see you beaming from all the love and fun going on.. Wonderful.. send pics soon.  Love and Prayers, Peggy   IPF  2004,  Florida"Worry looks around, Sorry looks back,  Faith looks up." Hi Peggy. ..  You are in my thoughts and prayers as well. Always. So you're covered for "whatever"...lol.I've seen those long lines of gridlock on TV when people are evacuating. THAT  is scary to me. Keep the board posted, I'll be watching. The birthday party went great. Lysa had the back yard decorated with banners, balloons, posters, flowers and  colorful table covers.  She put water and soda into an old turtle "sand box" (cleaned of course!). So cute.The food was yummy, just what I love, fat hot dogs, 3 different salads, huge bowls of watermelon/cantaloupe, baked beans and the cake was so pretty and I forgot to get a picture of it. I'm sure there is one. Hannah was taking pictures with my camera, her camera and the camcorder so there are pictures someplace.I'll get some entered of what I have in a day or so. Lysa is having a disk made for what Hannah took. Boy oh boy! Nobody will forget when I turned 70.Marly (granddaughter) put a tiara on my head and gave me a magic wand and I was the Princess for the day!  How sweet!  She was the princess on her last b'day and wanted me to be the same. Be safe! MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!� FrustratedThanks Dale and Bruce I should look for another one I am just so frustrated have had this stupid disease so many years too old and too many other diseases for a transplant.� It is like why bother what can they do.� I cannot breathe half the type my nose is so dry and blocked if I take my O2 off I breathe so clear and nice then of course it drops put it back on and block up.� Any suggestions I know this sounds crazy and probably is I am on liquid and use the humidifier would using it without be better like I said it really sounds crazy but anything is worth a try.� My dr wrote a prescrip. for saline water and I rinse my nose with that.� It sounds like I am feeling sorry for myself� but when you reach the point that you cant do anything and walking to the other room is a chore why bother.� Thanks for listening.� Oh yeah I have xanax for when I am really freaking out and it helps but no one wants to be around me as they wear off� because I am so grouchy and I don't want to be loaded all the time.� The pul.� also said� it is a slow long suffering disease no duh how encouraging.Amy