RemedySpot.com

we got our first appointment

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I am happy to say that we got our first appointment on the 8th. We are

still in the middle of appealing the insurance. Sooo until we win that

i will be paying out of our pocket. But my little man is well worth it.

But like I always do I have some question; What should I expect on our

first visit? How well does the band work at 8 months of age? And any

questions I should ask the doctor?

Thank you,

Mother to " Boog " (Bradley)

/Bradley,

My son Tyler now nine months has had his band(Starband light AKA

Starlight band) 2 1/2 weeks now. My wife and I are overjoyed with the

results so far. We also are paying out of pocket. Worth every

penny. What kind of band is Bradley getting? Starband,DOC,

Other...?? Make sure and ask your ortho. I think DOC Bands still

take castings of the head to construct the band where Starband uses

the Star Scanner.

Good Luck

Proud Daddy

Tyler - Starlight 2 1/2 Weeks

/Tyler,

It is great to know that the results are turning out good Tyler. It makes me very happy to know that Bradley with still get good results. We are going to be getting the Starband. Which type of Starband light does Tylyer have? Side open band, Bivalaved, or cap?? Yes they will be using the star scanner on "Boog". Which is one of the main reason I choose the office we are going to. Just out of curiousity if you dont mind me asking how have are you guys going to have to or have you paid for Tylers band? The office we are going to said that they would give us a price on our first visit because they base it on the severity. But I just wanted to kinda get a around about total.

Mother to "Boog"

Re: we got our first appointment

/Bradley,My son Tyler now nine months has had his band(Starband light AKA Starlight band) 2 1/2 weeks now. My wife and I are overjoyed with the results so far. We also are paying out of pocket. Worth every penny. What kind of band is Bradley getting? Starband,DOC, Other...?? Make sure and ask your ortho. I think DOC Bands still take castings of the head to construct the band where Starband uses the Star Scanner.Good LuckProud DaddyTyler - Starlight 2 1/2 Weeks

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.

Is the 1st appt for casting/scanning or is it an assesment?

I'm glad you decided to go ahead with it despite the ins. Time is so precious right now!

Jen and Luli - 24 months

Left tort - Right Plagio - Hanger Band Grad - CA

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jens5th/

I am happy to say that we got our first appointment on the 8th. We are

still in the middle of appealing the insurance. Sooo until we win that

i will be paying out of our pocket. But my little man is well worth it.

But like I always do I have some question; What should I expect on our

first visit? How well does the band work at 8 months of age? And any

questions I should ask the doctor?

Thank you,

Mother to "Boog" (Bradley)

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

iI believe it is an assesment and a scan but I will know for sure on tuesday.

I am happy to say that we got our first appointment on the 8th. We are still in the middle of appealing the insurance. Sooo until we win that i will be paying out of our pocket. But my little man is well worth it.But like I always do I have some question; What should I expect on our first visit? How well does the band work at 8 months of age? And any questions I should ask the doctor?Thank you,Mother to "Boog" (Bradley)

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

I believe the Doc Cranial Offices are all moving to using the scanner during the next year. No more casting for new babies. I dont know however how long it will take to get this equiptment in all the offices. I think it will make the process easier but dont chose a facility based on the casting, it was not such a big deal. Tammyfireman57013 <fireman57013@...> wrote: /Bradley,My son Tyler now nine months has had his band(Starband light AKA Starlight band) 2 1/2 weeks now. My wife and I are overjoyed

with the results so far. We also are paying out of pocket. Worth every penny. What kind of band is Bradley getting? Starband,DOC, Other...?? Make sure and ask your ortho. I think DOC Bands still take castings of the head to construct the band where Starband uses the Star Scanner.Good LuckProud DaddyTyler - Starlight 2 1/2 Weeks

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

i am not just choosing a facility just based on casting i am choosing who i hear is good and what i can afford. yes i prefer the scanner because my son hates people other than mommy and daddy touching his head for a long period of time. but i didnt opt not to go to cranial tech because they cast. i would have no problem going to them i just choose not to

Re: Re: we got our first appointment

I believe the Doc Cranial Offices are all moving to using the scanner during the next year. No more casting for new babies. I dont know however how long it will take to get this equiptment in all the offices. I think it will make the process easier but dont chose a facility based on the casting, it was not such a big deal. Tammyfireman57013 <fireman57013> wrote:

/Bradley,My son Tyler now nine months has had his band(Starband light AKA Starlight band) 2 1/2 weeks now. My wife and I are overjoyed with the results so far. We also are paying out of pocket. Worth every penny. What kind of band is Bradley getting? Starband,DOC, Other...?? Make sure and ask your ortho. I think DOC Bands still take castings of the head to construct the band where Starband uses the Star Scanner.Good LuckProud DaddyTyler - Starlight 2 1/2 Weeks

I know Cranial Tech in Clinton, Ct will begin scanning in march.Tammy Sabs <princessluau@...> wrote: I believe the Doc Cranial Offices are all moving to using the scanner during the next year. No more casting for new babies. I dont know however how long it will take to get this equiptment in all the offices. I think it will make the process easier but dont chose a facility based on the casting, it was not such a big deal. Tammyfireman57013 <fireman57013 > wrote: /Bradley,My son Tyler now nine months has had his band(Starband light AKA Starlight band) 2 1/2 weeks now. My wife and I are overjoyed with the results so far. We also are paying out of pocket. Worth every penny. What kind of band is Bradley getting? Starband,DOC, Other...?? Make sure and ask your ortho. I think DOC Bands still take castings of the head to construct the band where Starband uses the Star Scanner.Good LuckProud DaddyTyler - Starlight 2 1/2 Weeks Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

good luck, I am sure whatever choice you are making has been well researched by you and being able to afford it is always important. Mabye insurance will cover a bit of it if not all. Mine is saying 50 percent but I will be fighting them for 80 as others have received. I paid cash at the start and then am hoping for the reinbursement to all work out. Good luck and keep us posted. Tammy Gardner <tinkmommyof3@...> wrote: i am not just choosing a facility just based on casting i am choosing who i hear is good and what i can afford. yes i prefer the scanner because my son hates people other than mommy and daddy touching his head for a long period of time. but i didnt opt not to go to cranial tech because they cast. i would have no problem going to them i just choose not to Re: Re: we got our first appointment I believe the Doc Cranial Offices are all moving to using the scanner during the next year. No more casting for new babies. I dont know however how

long it will take to get this equiptment in all the offices. I think it will make the process easier but dont chose a facility based on the casting, it was not such a big deal. Tammyfireman57013 <fireman57013> wrote: /Bradley,My son Tyler now nine months has had his band(Starband light AKA Starlight band) 2 1/2 weeks now. My wife and I are overjoyed with the results so far. We also are paying out of pocket. Worth every penny. What kind of band is Bradley getting? Starband,DOC, Other...?? Make sure and ask your ortho. I think DOC Bands still take castings of the head to construct the band where Starband uses the Star Scanner.Good LuckProud DaddyTyler - Starlight 2 1/2 Weeks Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search. Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.