RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Casted on Friday

Rate this topic

Guest guest

good choice to go with the stickers, my sons is airbrushed and the paint has gradually faded and been chipping. Not very good if you ask me. You will be great. Let us know what happens when the band comes in and is on. christineashok <christineashok@...> wrote: Hi ,I'm glad to hear the casting went so well. The ortho/clinician willgive you a schedule for wearing the band and checking for red spots.Sometime it may need a few adjustments before it fits just right(and sometimes not). Your baby will be

warmer with his new "hat" sodress him lightly. Also put on your happy face, even if you arehaving a hard time seeing him in the band, and he probably won't mindit at all. Sleeping can take a little longer to adjust to but mostbabies do very well. At first it seems a little overwhelming, but willquickly become part of your routine, and you'll forget it is there.Let us know how does.-christinesydney 2 yrs old starband grad>> We took (will be 8 months on the 1st) to be casted this past > Friday. After reading all the posts and talking with the orthotist I > was prepared for a hard time during the process but it was wonderful. > had no problem while they were doing it. In fact he started > laughing and was so happy! The orthotist said he'd

never seen a baby > so happy during the process. > > We decided to go with the plain band and will decorate it with > stickers. It should be here in a little over a week because of the > holidays. Any suggestions for those first few days?> > >

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.