RemedySpot.com

Re: anti-depressants PS

Rate this topic

Guest guest

It is very upsetting to me that the first thing many docs do is give out antidepressents. So many do it without looking at a persons diet or hormones. I was on birth control when I first developed VV. The doctor didn't even question it! Now I truly believe it was part of the cause of this! I was also eating very poorly, tons of processed foods and carbs and not getting a lot of exercise. the doctor did not even ask about my diet. She was just ready to hand out the drugs. I was naive then and took them. What a mistake that was for me. I got fat, lazy and depressed. I went off of the drug, and the birth control pill. I am 95% better. I rarely having any burning. I get itching when I eat things that I react too. I had my hormones tested by a doc that believes in natural medicine too and found out I had very low DHEA and Testosterone. The conventional doc told me I was in normal range, but what she didn't reveal was I was on the low side of their "normal". That was not normal for me. I am working on balancing my hormones. Funny thing is, after being to about 10 docs that told me to take antidepressents and not wear colored undies, etc, I went on the candida diet and got my family doc to give me Nystatin and the burning and itching went away 100%. My off hormones are causing me to have major food and chemical allergies that make me itch! The estrace, testosterone and diet have been my savior. It was hard work to figure this out, but it was worth it.

Start the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.

It is very upsetting to me that the first thing many docs do is give out antidepressents. So many do it without looking at a persons diet or hormones. I was on birth control when I first developed VV. The doctor didn't even question it! Now I truly believe it was part of the cause of this! I was also eating very poorly, tons of processed foods and carbs and not getting a lot of exercise. the doctor did not even ask about my diet. She was just ready to hand out the drugs. I was naive then and took them. What a mistake that was for me. I got fat, lazy and depressed. I went off of the drug, and the birth control pill. I am 95% better. I rarely having any burning. I get itching when I eat things that I react too. I had my hormones tested by a doc that believes in natural medicine too and found out I had very low DHEA and Testosterone. The conventional doc told me I was in normal range, but what she didn't reveal was I was on the low side of their "normal". That was not normal for me. I am working on balancing my hormones. Funny thing is, after being to about 10 docs that told me to take antidepressents and not wear colored undies, etc, I went on the candida diet and got my family doc to give me Nystatin and the burning and itching went away 100%. My off hormones are causing me to have major food and chemical allergies that make me itch! The estrace, testosterone and diet have been my savior. It was hard work to figure this out, but it was worth it.

Hey, were do you get a copy of the candida diet? Thanks,

G & G

G & G

G & G

I agree with , I am following a very strict protocol from my homeopath and I am not absolutely certain it is that or the elavil I was on for a little over a month that had helped me. In any event, I am sooooooo much better than I was in September, thank GOD! I have to say PT sucked for me too!

CarolStart the year off right. Easy ways to stay in shape in the new year.