RemedySpot.com

Services for Adult with Autism

Rate this topic

Guest guest

As an adult with moderate/severe autism what services should I be applying for. I have a hard time finding jobs and I'm concerned where I will live after my parents are gone?If anyone knows of any adult autism support groups that are near me, please let me know? Thank you. Da: Massie A: "sList " <sList > Inviato: Lunedì 20 Agosto 2012 16:15 Oggetto: Re: green vaccines

Thank you for info, I will look into. To: "sList " <sList > Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 3:29 PM Subject: Re: green vaccines

I have not, but I have an amazing pediatrician that is completely supportive of my choice to not vaccinate my children. His name is Seligsohn and he is at the Pediatric Associates in Hollywood. There are several offices and each one seems to have at least one physician on staff that is supportive of parents that do not vaccinate. Their website even has the waiver form used for their office so that you can refuse vaccinations.Sent from my iPhone

I just got Health Physicals today for both my 2 four year olds so they can enter Prek and their Pediatrician was relentless with every scare tactic in the book to tryto force me to vaccinate my daughter. She basically said when my daughter dies of Meningitis all she will have to say is "I told you so". My son who is autistic, titers were so high he's considered vaccinated but after not backing down in what literally felt like a boxing match the Pediatrician finally wrote the script so I can get my daughter's titers checked. So my question is considering how bullish their Pediatrician is, have any of you ordered green

vaccines and if so who was the

peditrican you used? We live in Broward, East Pompano any recommendations would be great.thank you,

=