RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Kathy, Thanks for the Balloons. Years ago I had a little balloon business. Stuffing bears and so many things inside balloons. I loved it. Balloons make me happy. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  -Happy Birthday Peggy.............sending you 100 balloons through my computer.hang on ight and they will take you for a quick ride!!!.lol!!!Hugs,kathy.....flPF..................4/07-- In Breathe-Support , Carolyn Wade  wrote:>> Happy Birthday, Peggy!!  My late wishes, too!!  Hope you had a great one!!>  > Brett, you just astound me at the things you do!!  Always so caring in spite of your own problems.  You are an amazing man!!> > Caro> ASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08> Mississippi> > > > > Subject: peggy> To: Breathe-Support > Date: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 8:40 AM> > > > > > > Hi Peggy> sorry so late on the birthday wishes> I was getting my chemo yesterday 8hrs. of it> and at the cancer center I can get emails but can't send anything out> > > so happy birthday!!!   with your never ending high spirits and sense of humor > I just know there will be plenty more to come . not to mention that the people on this board> especially ME need you here.> > > > > > > > Brett Bowser  40 MI.> familial UIP/IPF 11/07 > stage 4 lung cancer 7/08>