RemedySpot.com

Sher

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Sher

They print them so you'll know what is causing the side effects. Then

its a matter of whether there are better options if you have them. Those

are the most difficult choices. If there were no side effects, I think

we'd all be on prednisone, a strong antibiotic, and a good pain killer.

I'm fortunate not to be on any medication with strong side effects.

However, I have extreme reactions to many medications, especially

psychiatric and neurological meds. Meanwhile I can take strong

antibiotics and moderate pain killers (although not taking any

currently) with no reaction so far. My cousin's wife has had major back

problems and surgeries and yet has a violent reaction to any opiates so

can't have morphine, vicodin, percocet, or any of those. so she has to

settle for NSAID's. Meanwhile I am told no NSAID's under any

circumstances.

> >

> > Gene called this morning to tell me...us...that Vicky is home from

> hospital but sleeping. She had severe dehydration from strong water

> pills and then CHF. Apparently all is stable now...

> >

> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> > Nasturtiums

> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

> >

>

Bruce... not tolerating opiates is where my problem began many years ago. I'm allergic to NSAIDs ( I'm told too, none at all!) so I keep drawing short straws.

Oh yes, I know WHICH ones cause the side effects...all of them! The patch has been the worst. Everything from depressed breathing to confusion to on and on...

Ya know if our meds worked ok for us our physical/mental outlook would improve so much!

BTW....Steve is going to be in Mexico from May to November. He is there now. Coming home the day after Thanksgiving.

Sounds like he is in Paradise. He's feeling better with humidity and walks more.

Rides a bus for about 60 cents our money.

Take care.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Sher

SherThey print them so you'll know what is causing the side effects. Thenits a matter of whether there are better options if you have them. Thoseare the most difficult choices. If there were no side effects, I thinkwe'd all be on prednisone, a strong antibiotic, and a good pain killer.I'm fortunate not to be on any medication with strong side effects.However, I have extreme reactions to many medications, especiallypsychiatric and neurological meds. Meanwhile I can take strongantibiotics and moderate pain killers (although not taking anycurrently) with no reaction so far. My cousin's wife has had major backproblems and surgeries and yet has a violent reaction to any opiates socan't have morphine, vicodin, percocet, or any of those. so she has tosettle for NSAID's. Meanwhile I am told no NSAID's under anycircumstances.> >> > Gene called this morning to tell me...us...that Vicky is home from> hospital but sleeping. She had severe dehydration from strong water> pills and then CHF. Apparently all is stable now...> >> > MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.> > Nasturtiums> > Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!> >>

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Sher for the hug and the good wishes! R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California> > > > > Hello all,> > Just to remind you all that Chat is This Thursday, October 23 @> > 4:00 pm Western> 5:00 pm Mountain> 6:00 pm Central> 7:00 pm

Eastern> > Call in number 961089 #> > It's a conference call for the air family! Hope you can join in....> > Leanne> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ _________ _________ __>

Hi Crochet lady, LOL one stitch at a time, you'll be done one day. I am doing Bibles again. I am waiting on fabric right now. I have used all I had on hand.I do love it. I am thinking about putting a few in a little shop for Christmas. We'll see.I am doing ok. I just had a little sinus infection but a z pac took are of that. And like everyone else carrying this monster around, TIRED.. I hate feeling so lazy and useless. Every breath gets a bit harder to pull in. I think that is the reason for being so tired.It helps so much to have my mind on hand work. Take care of yourself. I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures of your animals.Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy ... give me a little update on how you're feeling...My days remain so very alike. I'm still crocheting. The Lion project I took on has been a hard one.  My fingers are slow and there is a lot of work putting it all together and now I'm adding fringe for fur. I'll get a picture when I'm finished....Love ya girl. MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.   NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there! Re: CoooeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeWelcome back, we missed you. The board has been pretty quite. We do have newbies that I have yet to speakwith yet. Just been to pooped.. Had such a BIG week-end now here we go again..��Happy Birthday Miss ZOE..�Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida, �IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our feet,�when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�<image002.gif>Hi Air Family�.I�m back from a lovely restful holiday in the South Pacific�Norfolk Island to be exact for all you Map ADDICTS!It�s Birthday Week here for Miss Zoe who turns 6 on Thursday�.Nikki & Ahli are up From Tassie to help celebrate & I�ve just �snatched� a few moments to log on�havent� a hope of catching up with all your news yet but just wanted to �log on�!Lotsa love,� in Oz������������� ������<image003.jpg>IPF: Fibrotic NSIP/UIP ??Reynauds'������������������May 2007��

Geeta

Sher went to the coast for a couple of days with Lysa.

>

> Sher,

> Happy Halloween!

> How are you dear friend?No posts from you,Ihope it is

> your chrochetting or your family time keeping you away

> from the board and nothing else.

> Keep well, take care,

> Love

> Geeta

>

• 2 weeks later...

ok

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Sher

Sher, look at the top, it says thumbnail / list. click list.

it's great..

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our feet,�

when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�