RemedySpot.com

Re: CARO

Rate this topic

Guest guest

yes Im sure she will be ready for candy, last year she was a little pumpkinshe loves sucker's as you can see by this picture this year she is going to be alittle witch I will post the pics when I get themBRETTI am actually doing well other than another upper respiratory infection. Am starting antibiotics again today, but that is nothing new. Seems to fit for this time of year. Have been feeling pretty good otherwise. Even from the URI, I actually don't feel that bad this time. Went to the doc last week and asked about the rectal bleeding and he said I should consider having hemorrhoidectomy. I don't think so!! I have dealt with it this long, so will try a little longer, maybe next year if I can wait. Just want to get through the Holidays right now. Is your little one ready for Trick or Treat? My grandsons, 10, 5, and 3 can hardly wait!! I made the mistake (again) of buying their candy early and of course, it is gone already!! Will have to make another trip to the store this weekend and HIDE it!! Oh, well, that's what kids are for, I think. Just to spoil them rotten!! They are only little for such a short time!! Hope you are not having too much trouble from your chemo. You are so a very wonderful person and I hope things go well for you. You are truly an inspiration to me and everyone in this group. Truly spoken from the heart. If I can be of any help at all, just say the word!! Hope you have a great day!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08MississippiFrom: brett bowser <brett (AT) vectordist (DOT) com>Subject: peggyTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 8:40 AMHi Peggysorry so late on the birthday wishesI was getting my chemo yesterday 8hrs. of itand at the cancer center I can get emails but can't send anything outso happy birthday!!! with your never ending high spirits and sense of humor I just know there will be plenty more to come . not to mention that the people on this boardespecially ME need you here.Brett Bowser 40 MI.familial UIP/IPF 11/07 stage 4 lung cancer 7/08Brett Bowserbrett (AT) vectordist (DOT) com Brett Bowserbrett@...

Oh, how cute!!! She is absolutely adorable!! I am sure she is your pride and joy!! She will be the sweetest little witch ever!!CaroASTHMA 1976,OSTEOARTHRITIS 2002, COPD 02/06, IPF 08/07, UIP 01/08, RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS 03/08 SJOGREN SYNDROME 07/08Mississippi

From: brett bowser <brett (AT) vectordist (DOT) com>Subject: peggyTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 8:40 AM

Hi Peggy

sorry so late on the birthday wishes

I was getting my chemo yesterday 8hrs. of it

and at the cancer center I can get emails but can't send anything out

so happy birthday!!! with your never ending high spirits and sense of humor

I just know there will be plenty more to come . not to mention that the people on this board

especially ME need you here.

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

Brett Bowser

brett (AT) vectordist (DOT) com

Brett Bowser

brett@...

Brett,

She is so adorable! Thanks for sharing the pictures. I can't wait to see the latest costume. Take care- R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

From: brett bowser <brett (AT) vectordist (DOT) com>Subject: peggyTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Tuesday, October 21, 2008, 8:40 AM

Hi Peggy

sorry so late on the birthday wishes

I was getting my chemo yesterday 8hrs. of it

and at the cancer center I can get emails but can't send anything out

so happy birthday!!! with your never ending high spirits and sense of humor

I just know there will be plenty more to come . not to mention that the people on this board

especially ME need you here.

Brett Bowser 40 MI.

familial UIP/IPF 11/07

stage 4 lung cancer 7/08

Brett Bowser

brett (AT) vectordist (DOT) com

Brett Bowser

brett@...