RemedySpot.com

S Graduated on New Years Eve!!!!!!!!!!!! We are so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Well, it is official, my little guy has graduated. He was in his helmet beginning on Oct 31st up through today. He was in it 8 weeks total and we have seen a complete improvement. He was 15 mm off and all 15 mm are back to normal. He just turned 6 months one week so we caught it early and that is why we are out of the DOC band so soon. I will work hard not to have any regression and by the grace of God and I am sure my prayers, he started sitting up on his own last week. That is major for me so that I can play with him during the day not always having him resting on his head. Our ortho Pervi at Cranial in NJ was top notch. She also cut the band so that I can use it for two more weeks if we want to. She took exit photos but said

if we want to use the band for the two weeks we can although she felt it was not necessary.(we do not go back after the two weeks we just take it off and are done) We have decided to kind of wean him out of the helmet as he has gotten so used to it so having it cut one last time was good for us. He still has slight difference in his ears but his bossing in the right front is so much better and the overall shape of his head is what I would consider normal. He does have a slight indentation on the right back but that is small and may never fully correct. He changed I believe she said a total of 2 cm not mm. Wow so much in so little time. I am so glad that we banded early and during the winter. It worked out great for us. I want to thank all you mothers (and fathers) for your support and knowledge. I feel like an old pro now and will

continue to check the boards and ask for help when needed. I will also respond to mothers in need of help and just starting out. I thank all of you and consider you my friends. Good luck to everyone and I wish you a great new year filled with love and health and happiness. Run any questions by me anytime I am here to help. Tammy

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Mobile. Try it now.