RemedySpot.com

Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Reading Jane's post to you and I want to tell you again how nice the Bibles are. So much easier to handle.

I'm still crocheting, are you still sewing?

I've been working on the little "Bunting Dolls" and gee whiz, they are harder then I counted on. I did read all the directions and know how to do all the stitches but the way all the pieces are put together have been a challenge. When I do the next one I'll have some experience.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Peggy

Peggy,

I am loving my Bibles! I took them all to my Sunday School Class and to the Worship service. I love being able to read the wordsmyself!Thank you so very much!!!

Love & Toodles

Jane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

Jane and Sher I am so happy you are enjoying your Bibles. I have read mine through and will do it again after I finnish my book series. I sent Joyce a set and she told me several times how much she and Lucian like reading them in the AM with coffee. That is just the best. Thanks. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."  Peggy,I am loving my Bibles!  I took them all to my Sunday School Class and to the Worship service.  I love being able to read the wordsmyself!Thank you so very much!!!Love & ToodlesJane UIP/IPF 12/1998 Dalton, Georgia aka pianolady_musicgirl

• 1 month later...

Hi Peggy,

I'm doing pretty good. I think I've started to feel better over the last couple of days. Not so exhausted in the afternoon, though I'm still really tired at night and in bed early but that's fine.

The builders have begun a house right next door to us. They poured the foundation today and they are still out there doing something to it though it's 45 degrees and dark. I feel bad for the poor guys, I want them to go home and have some supper.

Have you finished your levaquin yet? It takes a while to bounce back so don't push it. How was your weekend and all your company?

Beth-Moderator

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 UCTD 06/08

"Take chances, make mistakes and get messy!"

Miss Frizzle

Jane, yes I did get it. I had company come in and didn't get back to you. I am glad you were put on Leviquin, it should take care of the problem.I am still having a stuffy nose. I just think I am sickkkk. I am tired and sick and tired of medicine and blowing and sneezing. Other that thatdoing great.. lol You take care of you.  Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004 "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."