RemedySpot.com

Re: What to do with helmet?

Rate this topic

Guest guest

We saved our son's DOCband, along with the "head-cycles" (before and after casts) in case he ever had any questions. He's 8 now, and so far, he's not shown an interest.mom to Quinn, born 11/19/99, DOCband graduate 10/00 for scaphocephalic head shape.>------- Original Message ------->From : [mailto:kjm412@...]>Sent : 1/13/2008 3:57:29 PM>To : Plagiocephaly >Cc : >Subject : RE: What to do with helmet?>>Hi all,We thought at our last appointment we would be done with the helmet, but we are going for another 5 weeks - maybe longer. It was disappointing, but of course we want the best results. It all depends on those growth spurts. Anyway, the funny thing was that some people asked me what I would do with the helmet when we

were done with it. I said burn it or punt it into the dumpster. We're sick of that old smelly thing. WE appreciate all it has done, but really, sick of it. What are the rest of you going to do with it? Save it? Frame it? Sell it on ebay..haha....Just curious.For more plagio info

Right now the plan is to torch the thing, but ask me again in a few months. =) <kjm412@...> wrote: Hi all,We thought at our last appointment we would be done with the helmet, but we are going for another 5 weeks - maybe longer. It was disappointing, but of course we want the best results. It all depends on those growth spurts. Anyway, the funny thing was that some people asked me what I would do with the helmet when we were done with it. I said burn it or punt it into the dumpster. We're sick of that old smelly

thing. WE appreciate all it has done, but really, sick of it. What are the rest of you going to do with it? Save it? Frame it? Sell it on ebay..haha....Just curious."Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family." ~ Brandt

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Haha...has anyone tried burning these things? I'll bet they are

fire-resistant...hahaha!

Hi all,

>

> We thought at our last appointment we would be done with the helmet, but we

are

going for

> another 5 weeks - maybe longer. It was disappointing, but of course we want

the best

> results. It all depends on those growth spurts. Anyway, the funny thing was

that some

people

> asked me what I would do with the helmet when we were done with it. I said

burn it or

punt

> it into the dumpster. We're sick of that old smelly thing. WE appreciate all

it has done,

but

> really, sick of it.

>

> What are the rest of you going to do with it? Save it? Frame it? Sell it on

ebay..haha....

>

> Just curious.

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

> " Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family. " ~

Brandt

>

>

> ---------------------------------

> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

>

We have 2 and they are up in the top of the closet. I'm keeping them to shpw Luli when she is older.

Jen and Luli - 24 months

Left tort - Right Plagio - Hanger Band Grad - CA

http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/j/jens5th/

What to do with helmet?

Hi all,

We thought at our last appointment we would be done with the helmet, but we are going for

another 5 weeks - maybe longer. It was disappointing, but of course we want the best

results. It all depends on those growth spurts. Anyway, the funny thing was that some people

asked me what I would do with the helmet when we were done with it. I said burn it or punt

it into the dumpster. We're sick of that old smelly thing. WE appreciate all it has done, but

really, sick of it.

What are the rest of you going to do with it? Save it? Frame it? Sell it on ebay..haha....

Just curious.

More new features than ever. Check out the new AOL Mail!