RemedySpot.com

Re: just a quick question

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi, I use stickers on my son's helmet but I change them up every 1-2 weeks. I do have his name on the front which I put clear nail polish over, and it has lasted almost 2 months so far and still looks good. I have put clear nail polish over the stickers on the rest of it sometimes which does make it last longer, but I don't mind if the stickers start coming off because then we just change to a new theme. The paper backed stickers are harder to get off than the others and then leave the adhesive all over, but I use Goo Gone to get the adhesive off the helmet, which works great! We've really had a good time decorating 's helmet and all of our family and friends look forward to seeing what new theme he's got going on, so I don't mind at all when the stickers came off. Being creative with it makes the fact that he has to wear the helmet a little easier. Have fun with it! , mom to , 7 months Brachy, in Hanger helmet for 3 months <tinkmommyof3@...> wrote: Hi Ladies, I am planning on decorating my son star band in just stickers, so I was wondering do I have to put anything over them to keep them on better for a week or two or should I just put the stickers on there? Just let me know any and all or your ideas.Thanks,Mother to Bradley 8 months mod/sev. plagio

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.