RemedySpot.com

Re: Cranial Tech-Charlotte

Rate this topic

Guest guest

they told me another couple of months they would start that just call and ask there real nice there hopefully youll get justin hes real nice. my daughters getting ready for her 2nd helmet the casting is not so bad if your in a hurry. mom 2 emma 9 months old joynwilkens2275 <nwilkens2275@...> wrote: I was just on Cranial Tech's website and was looking through their 2008 calendar (adorable!). The first page is a whole spread about doing away with traditional plaster casting and rolling out a new 3D

scanner. But I couldn't find anything else about it on the site. Does anyone know if Charlotte's location is using a 3D scanner yet or still doing the traditional casting? We have a consultation next week, but I'd love to know the answer now! Thanks! in RaleighMom to Jake (16m, left tort-resolved, right plagio)JOY

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

Hi Joy,

Emma is the same age as my son Louden...we are also in the process of most likely getting a second band. Were you happy with the results of the first?

Staci

-----Original Message-----From: Plagiocephaly [mailto:Plagiocephaly ]On Behalf Of joy caffreySent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 12:12 AMPlagiocephaly Subject: Re: Cranial Tech-Charlotte

they told me another couple of months they would start that just call and ask there real nice there hopefully youll get justin hes real nice. my daughters getting ready for her 2nd helmet the casting is not so bad if your in a hurry. mom 2 emma 9 months old joynwilkens2275 <nwilkens2275 > wrote:

I was just on Cranial Tech's website and was looking through their 2008 calendar (adorable!). The first page is a whole spread about doing away with traditional plaster casting and rolling out a new 3D scanner. But I couldn't find anything else about it on the site. Does anyone know if Charlotte's location is using a 3D scanner yet or still doing the traditional casting? We have a consultation next week, but I'd love to know the answer now! Thanks! in RaleighMom to Jake (16m, left tort-resolved, right plagio)

JOY

Never miss a thing. Make your homepage.

They are still using the traditional casting. I'm sure you could call on Monday and they'd be happy to give you all of the info.

Great staff!

-----Original Message-----From: Plagiocephaly [mailto:Plagiocephaly ]On Behalf Of nwilkens2275Sent: Friday, January 18, 2008 11:13 PMPlagiocephaly Subject: Cranial Tech-Charlotte

I was just on Cranial Tech's website and was looking through their 2008 calendar (adorable!). The first page is a whole spread about doing away with traditional plaster casting and rolling out a new 3D scanner. But I couldn't find anything else about it on the site. Does anyone know if Charlotte's location is using a 3D scanner yet or still doing the traditional casting? We have a consultation next week, but I'd love to know the answer now! Thanks! in RaleighMom to Jake (16m, left tort-resolved, right plagio)

oh yes its a miracle how much that helmet works i never would have thought it could do all it has. emma only has one ear so her face was really off set, hate the helmet but love the work it does...Staci Hyde <shyde@...> wrote: Hi Joy, Emma is the same age as my son Louden...we are also in the

process of most likely getting a second band. Were you happy with the results of the first? Staci -----Original Message-----From: Plagiocephaly [mailto:Plagiocephaly ]On Behalf Of joy caffreySent: Saturday, January 19, 2008 12:12 AMPlagiocephaly Subject: Re: Cranial Tech-Charlotte they told me another couple of months they would start that just call and ask there real nice there hopefully youll get justin hes real nice. my daughters getting ready for her 2nd helmet the casting is not so bad if your in a

hurry. mom 2 emma 9 months old joynwilkens2275 <nwilkens2275 > wrote: I was just on Cranial Tech's website and was looking through their 2008 calendar (adorable!). The first page is a whole spread about doing away with traditional plaster casting and rolling out a new 3D scanner. But I couldn't find anything else about it on the site. Does anyone know if Charlotte's location is using a 3D scanner yet or still doing the traditional casting? We have a consultation next week, but I'd love to know the answer now! Thanks! in RaleighMom to Jake (16m, left tort-resolved, right plagio) JOY Never miss a thing. Make your homepage. JOY

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

It would be awesome if they get the scanner. Our last casting (exit cast) in Charlotte was in Nov and then they were still casting. It was definitely different then the scan we had done at Hanger but well worth it

On Jan 18, 2008 11:13 PM, nwilkens2275 <nwilkens2275@...> wrote:

I was just on Cranial Tech's website and was looking through their 2008 calendar (adorable!). The first page is a whole spread about doing away with traditional plaster casting and rolling out a new 3D

scanner. But I couldn't find anything else about it on the site. Does anyone know if Charlotte's location is using a 3D scanner yet or still doing the traditional casting? We have a consultation next week, but I'd love to know the answer now! Thanks! in RaleighMom to Jake (16m, left tort-resolved, right plagio) -- ASK ME ABOUT GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!

SC SAHM to , , and "Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the sidewalk before it stops snowing" Phyllis Diller

www.joeysmanicmelon.blogspot.comwww.midscbwers.blogspot.com