RemedySpot.com

Weighted Blanket

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes.. Dawn is a Mom in this group (s List) and she makes Beautiful Weighted Blankets. I have bought one for my son which he loves. She personalizes by having you pick a pattern for the blanket that your child has an interest in. (i,e. Cars/ Disney / Flowers/ Batman.etc) Here is how to reach her.. She is on Facebook, Weighted Blankets by Dawn or email bzmommie@bellsouth .net Hope this helps.. Stacey :-) To:

sList Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:55 PM Subject: Weighted Blanket

Does anyone know where I can get a good weighted blanket for my son on the specturm. Thanks for the help!------------------------------------

I just ordered one from www.sensorygoods.com They have choices between plastic or glass pellets to fill the blanket and various designs of interest. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of MeandmyraingirlSent: Monday, October 01, 2012 7:23 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Weighted Blanket Try eBay.Sent from my iPad Does anyone know where I can get a good weighted blanket for my son on the specturm. Thanks for the help!

Hi!

Thank you for the information. I tried to email her at that email and it said

there was an error? Can you just check it for me please. Thanks- wendy

>

> Yes.. Dawn is a Mom in this group (s List) and she makes Beautiful

Weighted Blankets. I have bought one for my son which he loves. She personalizes

by having you pick a pattern for the blanket that your child has an interest in.

(i,e. Cars/ Disney / Flowers/ Batman.etc) Here is how to reach her.. She is on

Facebook, Weighted Blankets by Dawn or email bzmommie@bellsouth .net  Hope this

helps.. Stacey :-)

>

>

> ________________________________

> From: wmw0625

> To: sList

> Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:55 PM

> Subject: Weighted Blanket

>

> Does anyone know where I can get a good weighted blanket for my son on the

specturm.  Thanks for the help!

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Thanks Stacey for giving out my information :)Facebook Page - Weighted Blankets By DawnEmail - bzmommie@... or you can send me a message though Facebook :) I just answered yours. If you have any further questions please feel free to ask. Dawn To: sList Sent: Monday, October 1, 2012 8:14 PM Subject: Re: Weighted Blanket

Hi!

Thank you for the information. I tried to email her at that email and it said there was an error? Can you just check it for me please. Thanks- wendy

>

> Yes.. Dawn is a Mom in this group (s List) and she makes Beautiful Weighted Blankets. I have bought one for my son which he loves. She personalizes by having you pick a pattern for the blanket that your child has an interest in. (i,e. Cars/ Disney / Flowers/ Batman.etc) Here is how to reach her.. She is on Facebook, Weighted Blankets by Dawn or email bzmommie@bellsouth .net Hope this helps.. Stacey :-)

>

>

> ________________________________

>

> To: mailto:sList%40yahoogroups.com

> Sent: Sunday, September 30, 2012 9:55 PM

> Subject: Weighted Blanket

>

> Does anyone know where I can get a good weighted blanket for my son on the specturm. Thanks for the help!

>

>

>

> ------------------------------------

>

>

Hi... Someone post looking for a weighed blanket for a bo ( the tank) 40

inches by 32 inches. I have one that my son used and he won't use it anymore...

Please email me if you want it.. I live sunrise near Weston

Thanks

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might beâ€