RemedySpot.com

Re: eye twitching

Rate this topic

Guest guest

I get eye twitching sometimes in left eye...I am on Tamoxifin...went for annual

year check up at eye drs today...told dr. about eye twitching and he did not

seen concerned..it is natural sometimes...If it gets real bad call eye dr.

Betsy

Note: forwarded message attached.

I get eye twitching sometimes in left eye...I am on Tamoxifin...went for annual

year check up at eye drs today...told dr. about eye twitching and he did not

seen concerned..it is natural sometimes...If it gets real bad call eye dr.

Betsy

Note: forwarded message attached.

I get that every now and then. Twitching is usually stress.

sue

My right eyelid has been twitching for 4 days now and it's very annoying. Can it be a) too much meds, B) too little meds or c) nothing to do with thyroid or meds. I don't remember seeing anything about it and it may be something else or nothing, but it's worth asking. Thanks in advance... JudyP

mine has too!!! well, my left lower eye lid. i think for me it's a combination of being tired and of not taking my calcium/mag pills because when i took one the last 2 days, it stopped... wierd lol.

andrea

Eye Twitching

My right eyelid has been twitching for 4 days now and it's very annoying. Can it be a) too much meds, B) too little meds or c) nothing to do with thyroid or meds. I don't remember seeing anything about it and it may be something else or nothing, but it's worth asking. Thanks in advance... JudyP

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people who know.

Oh, maybe. I hadn't taken my cal/mag for a bit either, but I did take it last night and I'll try to remember to take it each evening and see if this thing can go away. I'm not any more stressed or tired than usual, so I don't think there is anything there. Thanks for the tip... Judy

mine has too!!! well, my left lower eye lid. i think for me it's a combination of being tired and of not taking my calcium/mag pills because when i took one the last 2 days, it stopped... wierd lol.

Cheap Talk? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.

Oh, maybe. I hadn't taken my cal/mag for a bit either, but I did take it last night and I'll try to remember to take it each evening and see if this thing can go away. I'm not any more stressed or tired than usual, so I don't think there is anything there. Thanks for the tip... Judy

Here’s a site that will tell ya all need to know and don’t’ need to know about eye twitching.

http://www.wrongdiagnosis.com/sym/eye_twitching.htm

One thing for us all to keep in mind is that people without hyper and hypo have MANY of the same “symtoms” we do.

I have seen our cat’s eye twitch. My daughter’s eye twitches and she is not either hypo or hyper.

If you have a symptom that bothers you, research it and it it warrants, see a doctor by all means.

I have a great book about the body and symptoms and when to see a doctor — it helps put my mind at ease about many symptoms worrisome to me and at other times gets my butt into a doctor.

sue

Try eating a banana. I've heard many times that potassium deficiency can make your eyes twitch. Stress usually causes mine, but man it's annoying!

www.Lane.com www.IwakuniMCAS.com http://stewartlane.com/gallery/ Be sure to check at the bottom of every set of pictures for more pages in the set.

Re: Eye Twitching

Try eating a banana. I've heard many times that potassium deficiency can make your eyes twitch. Stress usually causes mine, but man it's annoying!

www.Lane.com www.IwakuniMCAS.com http://stewartlane.com/gallery/ Be sure to check at the bottom of every set of pictures for more pages in the set.

I have read the twitching is due to lack of Calcium, magneseim, & potassium & for some reason I am thinking Vitamin D also. I heard a tape years ago from this guy that was a wrestler in high school & ask the doc why his eye twitched & the doc said growing pains. When he got older he found out it was lack of a few vitamins. I think it was titled "Dead Doctor's Don't Lie".

Cindy Sue

Cindy wrote: I have read the twitching is due to lack of Calcium, magneseim, & potassium & for some reason I am thinking Vitamin D also. I heard a tape years ago from this guy that was a wrestler in high school & ask the doc why his eye twitched & the doc said growing pains. When he got older he found out it was lack of a few vitamins. I think it was titled "Dead Doctor's Don't Lie". Cindy Sue THAT's a good one! ~E:) TOTAL-Thyroidectomy 26 months post-op.

Need a quick answer? Get one in minutes from people who know. Ask your question on

Yahoo! Answers.

It's funny that you should mention dreaming because my dream patterns have shifted over the past few days. It's not uncommon for me to dream, and if I eat too much sugar, I'll get what I call 'sugar dreams' which are very bizarre and sometimes disturbing. I've been off sugar now for 24 days, so those had stopped. The last few nights though, I've had very pleasant celebrity dreams which is very uncommon. Either way, they are very complex, with a ton of unrelated ideas that somehow flow together to make a story. I didn't get the medication connection, but I'll pay more attention and see what happens... JudyP

Last night was my third night in a row dreaming.... and I've been having fantastic adventure dreams with all the great movies that I've been watching the last few days.... The Librarian (repeats tonight and again Saturday afternoon), Patch (repeats again this afternoon), and Waterworld.

Have a burning question? Go to Yahoo! Answers and get answers from real people who know.

Oh I LOVE 'The Librarian' as that is the type of Religious Studies I am focusing in. hehe. I haven't watched the sequel yet, but it's on the DVR just waiting for someone to play it :).

If you remember what symptoms have a secret... they are a language that our body uses to tell us that something is wrong.... or right... and pay attention.. you pick up on stuff like that..

so.... I've been back on natural for a few days now... and what has come back?

Dreams... they had gone away so subtly that I didn't consciously notice that I wasn't dreaming... and I know how significant they are too.. but I didn't register it....

Last night was my third night in a row dreaming.... and I've been having fantastic adventure dreams with all the great movies that I've been watching the last few days.... The Librarian (repeats tonight and again Saturday afternoon), Patch (repeats again this afternoon), and Waterworld.

Topper ()Yahoo IM: toppertwo

On Tue, 5 Dec 2006 19:38:10 -0800 (PST) E Gillespie <lyongillespie (AT) yahoo (DOT) com> writes:

Topper:

You are soo cooool. Using your twitches to guage dose increases.

Brilliant!!!!

~E:)

• 1 year later...

I get that off and on a lot. Yes, it can be low magnesium, low thyroid, low

cortisol or a host of other issues. It is a pretty common symptom of a lot

of things.

The longest I had it was for 2 weeks straight. It was pesky more than

anything.

Cheri

-----Original Message-----

Anyone had their eye twitch? Mines has been doing this for two days

now. I looked it up and it said that its most likely from stress, so Im

assuming it could have something to do with cortisol being low.

My doc said it could be my magnesium deficiency...anyone heard of this?

Thanks

KAtie

Yes, mine does this all the time. :-)

Cherie

Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you

learn.--C.S.

> Anyone had their eye twitch? Mines has been doing this for two days

> now. I looked it up and it said that its most likely from stress, so Im

> assuming it could have something to do with cortisol being low.

> My doc said it could be my magnesium deficiency...anyone heard of this?

>

> Thanks

> KAtie

>

>

No virus found in this outgoing message.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.

Version: 7.5.516 / Virus Database: 269.19.8/1235 - Release Date: 1/21/2008

9:39 AM

Cherie

learn.--C.S.

>

> Thanks

> KAtie

>

>

Cherie

learn.--C.S.

>

> Thanks

> KAtie

>

>

Yep, I used to have a bad eye twitch. It was mag deficiency. All gone now.

Linn

>

>

> Thanks

> KAtie

>

My eye twitches (and mild restless legs)come back every time I stop

taking magnesium. I have Celiac disease and do not absorb vitamins

and minerals well. I find it necessary to supplement.

I had a blood panel done to evaluate my nutritional status...even with

an optimal diet I was deficient in B's, D, C & E (antioxidants),

Selenium, Magnesium.

Joan