RemedySpot.com

Re: Special need population and weight gain

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Yes – I live in east Hollywood Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS  88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS:  206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of JeanetteSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:58 AMTo: sList Subject: RE: Special need population and weight gain Me tooAre you near TY park?Jeanette From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Ely MolinaSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:28 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Special need population and weight gain Cute!! Want to visit ;)Sent from my iPhone I exercise with my daughter so it’s not like I am making her do it, rather we do it together. It’s part of our time together. I also only eat what I let her eat, so nothing is “different†in what she does or eats from what I do for myself. She has a sibling so I include her too. <image005.jpg> Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS 88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS: 206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Kathy SwensonSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 9:59 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Special need population and weight gain She is on a few that are know for weight gain but we can't take her off because we have tried everything else and she would not be stable or seizure free any more. She was gaining this weight prior to the addition of the weight gaining medications. We were told she could have a form of Cohen's Syndrome which would explain the weight all in the mid section and don't think there is any cure for this either. Very sad! To: sList Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2012 9:24 PMSubject: Re: Special need population and weight gain What medications does she take because some are particularly known for weight gain. Hi Everyone,Reaching out to see if anyone can help me with my daughter.She is on the spectrum and because of many factors beyond our control very over weight.It's getting very scary and I need help with exercise, weight loss & nutrition. She has seizure so need someone that understands our population. When reading the definition of PT and OT neither will treat what we need. I wish the drug companies would treat and pay for part of this mess the drugs are creating! Do I just need to search for a personal trainer that's is willing to work with us? Afraid of high blood pressure and diabetes soon! Anything you can suggest is greatly appreciated. KathySent from my iPhone

Hello Kathy,My name is , I offer a dance program at my studio called Autism Movement Therapy. It's a dance program dedicated for children with autism. The class consists of center floor streching, across the flow routines, circle time & partner work. This Is a great physical and motivational dance program for children of all ages. If your interested my studio is located on Atlantic Blvd between University and Coral springs Drive. The exact address is below. Top Hat Dance Studio10442 W.Atlantic BlvdCoral Springs, FL 33028If you have any Q & A's you can reach me by Email at Prodriguez6287@... or call me Persinaly any time at . Thank You. :-) Prodriguez6287@...(954)439-2305

Yes – I live in east Hollywood <image005.jpg> Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS 88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS: 206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of JeanetteSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:58 AMTo: sList Subject: RE: Special need population and weight gain Me tooAre you near TY park?Jeanette From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Ely MolinaSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:28 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Special need population and weight gain Cute!! Want to visit ;)Sent from my iPhone I exercise with my daughter so it’s not like I am making her do it, rather we do it together. It’s part of our time together. I also only eat what I let her eat, so nothing is “different†in what she does or eats from what I do for myself. She has a sibling so I include her too. <image005.jpg> Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS 88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS: 206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Kathy SwensonSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 9:59 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Special need population and weight gain She is on a few that are know for weight gain but we can't take her off because we have tried everything else and she would not be stable or seizure free any more. She was gaining this weight prior to the addition of the weight gaining medications. We were told she could have a form of Cohen's Syndrome which would explain the weight all in the mid section and don't think there is any cure for this either. Very sad! To: sList Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2012 9:24 PMSubject: Re: Special need population and weight gain What medications does she take because some are particularly known for weight gain. Hi Everyone,Reaching out to see if anyone can help me with my daughter.She is on the spectrum and because of many factors beyond our control very over weight.It's getting very scary and I need help with exercise, weight loss & nutrition. She has seizure so need someone that understands our population. When reading the definition of PT and OT neither will treat what we need. I wish the drug companies would treat and pay for part of this mess the drugs are creating! Do I just need to search for a personal trainer that's is willing to work with us? Afraid of high blood pressure and diabetes soon! Anything you can suggest is greatly appreciated. KathySent from my iPhone

Hello Kathy,My name is , I offer a dance program at my studio called Autism Movement Therapy. It's a dance program dedicated for children with autism. The class consists of center floor streching, across the flow routines, circle time & partner work. This Is a great physical and motivational dance program for children of all ages. If your interested my studio is located on Atlantic Blvd between University and Coral springs Drive. The exact address is below. Top Hat Dance Studio10442 W.Atlantic BlvdCoral Springs, FL 33028If you have any Q & A's you can reach me by Email at Prodriguez6287@... or call me Persinaly any time at . Thank You. :-) Prodriguez6287@...(954)439-2305

Yes – I live in east Hollywood <image005.jpg> Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS 88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS: 206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of JeanetteSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:58 AMTo: sList Subject: RE: Special need population and weight gain Me tooAre you near TY park?Jeanette From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Ely MolinaSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:28 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Special need population and weight gain Cute!! Want to visit ;)Sent from my iPhone I exercise with my daughter so it’s not like I am making her do it, rather we do it together. It’s part of our time together. I also only eat what I let her eat, so nothing is “different†in what she does or eats from what I do for myself. She has a sibling so I include her too. <image005.jpg> Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS 88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS: 206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Kathy SwensonSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 9:59 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Special need population and weight gain She is on a few that are know for weight gain but we can't take her off because we have tried everything else and she would not be stable or seizure free any more. She was gaining this weight prior to the addition of the weight gaining medications. We were told she could have a form of Cohen's Syndrome which would explain the weight all in the mid section and don't think there is any cure for this either. Very sad! To: sList Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2012 9:24 PMSubject: Re: Special need population and weight gain What medications does she take because some are particularly known for weight gain. Hi Everyone,Reaching out to see if anyone can help me with my daughter.She is on the spectrum and because of many factors beyond our control very over weight.It's getting very scary and I need help with exercise, weight loss & nutrition. She has seizure so need someone that understands our population. When reading the definition of PT and OT neither will treat what we need. I wish the drug companies would treat and pay for part of this mess the drugs are creating! Do I just need to search for a personal trainer that's is willing to work with us? Afraid of high blood pressure and diabetes soon! Anything you can suggest is greatly appreciated. KathySent from my iPhone

My daughter is 17 when’s a good day  and time?J From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Tonya QuarequioSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 12:07 PMTo: sList Subject: RE: Special need population and weight gain Yes – I live in east Hollywood Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS 88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS: 206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of JeanetteSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:58 AMTo: sList Subject: RE: Special need population and weight gain Me tooAre you near TY park?Jeanette From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Ely MolinaSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:28 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Special need population and weight gain Cute!! Want to visit ;)Sent from my iPhone I exercise with my daughter so it’s not like I am making her do it, rather we do it together. It’s part of our time together. I also only eat what I let her eat, so nothing is “different†in what she does or eats from what I do for myself. She has a sibling so I include her too. <image005.jpg> Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS 88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS: 206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Kathy SwensonSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 9:59 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Special need population and weight gain She is on a few that are know for weight gain but we can't take her off because we have tried everything else and she would not be stable or seizure free any more. She was gaining this weight prior to the addition of the weight gaining medications. We were told she could have a form of Cohen's Syndrome which would explain the weight all in the mid section and don't think there is any cure for this either. Very sad! To: sList Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2012 9:24 PMSubject: Re: Special need population and weight gain What medications does she take because some are particularly known for weight gain. Hi Everyone,Reaching out to see if anyone can help me with my daughter.She is on the spectrum and because of many factors beyond our control very over weight.It's getting very scary and I need help with exercise, weight loss & nutrition. She has seizure so need someone that understands our population. When reading the definition of PT and OT neither will treat what we need. I wish the drug companies would treat and pay for part of this mess the drugs are creating! Do I just need to search for a personal trainer that's is willing to work with us? Afraid of high blood pressure and diabetes soon! Anything you can suggest is greatly appreciated. KathySent from my iPhone

My daughter is 17 when’s a good day  and time?J From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Tonya QuarequioSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 12:07 PMTo: sList Subject: RE: Special need population and weight gain Yes – I live in east Hollywood Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS 88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS: 206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of JeanetteSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:58 AMTo: sList Subject: RE: Special need population and weight gain Me tooAre you near TY park?Jeanette From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Ely MolinaSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:28 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Special need population and weight gain Cute!! Want to visit ;)Sent from my iPhone I exercise with my daughter so it’s not like I am making her do it, rather we do it together. It’s part of our time together. I also only eat what I let her eat, so nothing is “different†in what she does or eats from what I do for myself. She has a sibling so I include her too. <image005.jpg> Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS 88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS: 206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Kathy SwensonSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 9:59 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Special need population and weight gain She is on a few that are know for weight gain but we can't take her off because we have tried everything else and she would not be stable or seizure free any more. She was gaining this weight prior to the addition of the weight gaining medications. We were told she could have a form of Cohen's Syndrome which would explain the weight all in the mid section and don't think there is any cure for this either. Very sad! To: sList Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2012 9:24 PMSubject: Re: Special need population and weight gain What medications does she take because some are particularly known for weight gain. Hi Everyone,Reaching out to see if anyone can help me with my daughter.She is on the spectrum and because of many factors beyond our control very over weight.It's getting very scary and I need help with exercise, weight loss & nutrition. She has seizure so need someone that understands our population. When reading the definition of PT and OT neither will treat what we need. I wish the drug companies would treat and pay for part of this mess the drugs are creating! Do I just need to search for a personal trainer that's is willing to work with us? Afraid of high blood pressure and diabetes soon! Anything you can suggest is greatly appreciated. KathySent from my iPhone

Tuesday's and Fridays at 4:30pm. And Saturday's at 12pm Prodriguez6287@...(954)439-2305

My daughter is 17 when’s a good day and time?J From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Tonya QuarequioSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 12:07 PMTo: sList Subject: RE: Special need population and weight gain Yes – I live in east Hollywood <image001.jpg> Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS 88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS: 206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of JeanetteSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:58 AMTo: sList Subject: RE: Special need population and weight gain Me tooAre you near TY park?Jeanette From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Ely MolinaSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:28 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Special need population and weight gain Cute!! Want to visit ;)Sent from my iPhone I exercise with my daughter so it’s not like I am making her do it, rather we do it together. It’s part of our time together. I also only eat what I let her eat, so nothing is “different†in what she does or eats from what I do for myself. She has a sibling so I include her too. <image005.jpg> Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS 88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS: 206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Kathy SwensonSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 9:59 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Special need population and weight gain She is on a few that are know for weight gain but we can't take her off because we have tried everything else and she would not be stable or seizure free any more. She was gaining this weight prior to the addition of the weight gaining medications. We were told she could have a form of Cohen's Syndrome which would explain the weight all in the mid section and don't think there is any cure for this either. Very sad! To: sList Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2012 9:24 PMSubject: Re: Special need population and weight gain What medications does she take because some are particularly known for weight gain. Hi Everyone,Reaching out to see if anyone can help me with my daughter.She is on the spectrum and because of many factors beyond our control very over weight.It's getting very scary and I need help with exercise, weight loss & nutrition. She has seizure so need someone that understands our population. When reading the definition of PT and OT neither will treat what we need. I wish the drug companies would treat and pay for part of this mess the drugs are creating! Do I just need to search for a personal trainer that's is willing to work with us? Afraid of high blood pressure and diabetes soon! Anything you can suggest is greatly appreciated. KathySent from my iPhone

Tuesday's and Fridays at 4:30pm. And Saturday's at 12pm Prodriguez6287@...(954)439-2305

My daughter is 17 when’s a good day and time?J From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Tonya QuarequioSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 12:07 PMTo: sList Subject: RE: Special need population and weight gain Yes – I live in east Hollywood <image001.jpg> Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS 88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS: 206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of JeanetteSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:58 AMTo: sList Subject: RE: Special need population and weight gain Me tooAre you near TY park?Jeanette From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Ely MolinaSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 10:28 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Special need population and weight gain Cute!! Want to visit ;)Sent from my iPhone I exercise with my daughter so it’s not like I am making her do it, rather we do it together. It’s part of our time together. I also only eat what I let her eat, so nothing is “different†in what she does or eats from what I do for myself. She has a sibling so I include her too. <image005.jpg> Tonya QuarequioLicensed Loan Originator/Owner, NMLS 88836Celebrity Mortgage Corporation320 SE 11th StreetFort Lauderdale, Florida 33316Telephone: Facsimile: Cellular: Email: tonya.celebrity@...Website: www.celebritymtg.netNMLS: 206978 The highest compliment I can be paid is the trust and confidence you demonstrate when introducing me to family, friends and associates who might also benefit from the services I provide. Your referrals are greatly appreciated. From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Kathy SwensonSent: Monday, October 08, 2012 9:59 AMTo: sList Subject: Re: Special need population and weight gain She is on a few that are know for weight gain but we can't take her off because we have tried everything else and she would not be stable or seizure free any more. She was gaining this weight prior to the addition of the weight gaining medications. We were told she could have a form of Cohen's Syndrome which would explain the weight all in the mid section and don't think there is any cure for this either. Very sad! To: sList Sent: Sunday, October 7, 2012 9:24 PMSubject: Re: Special need population and weight gain What medications does she take because some are particularly known for weight gain. Hi Everyone,Reaching out to see if anyone can help me with my daughter.She is on the spectrum and because of many factors beyond our control very over weight.It's getting very scary and I need help with exercise, weight loss & nutrition. She has seizure so need someone that understands our population. When reading the definition of PT and OT neither will treat what we need. I wish the drug companies would treat and pay for part of this mess the drugs are creating! Do I just need to search for a personal trainer that's is willing to work with us? Afraid of high blood pressure and diabetes soon! Anything you can suggest is greatly appreciated. KathySent from my iPhone

I'm in Palm Beach Gardens how far are you from there?KathySent from my iPhone

Your about an hour away. I have another student who comes from Palm Beach as well. R.

Your about an hour away. I have another student who comes from Palm Beach as well. R.