RemedySpot.com

visual disturbances

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hello List mates,Any suggestions would be appreciated-My son has autism he’s 18-he is a full time job and I don’t have anything left in me at the end of the day….But wait there’s more My daughter is 17-never formally diagnosed – she’s had 4 surgeries for hips & back issues-she’s had epilepsy since 1 year (seems like that’s over-but who knows) she’s had LD issues that have never been figured out-she’s been seen by many diagnosed by none.Her latest problem is visual disturbances-over the past 2 years they have come and gone-we weined her off her seizure meds b/c after 1 year of extensive testing that was the conclusion-but we are now being toldVision therapyGood rec DR- $400Nova $50 We are told to do a Nero psy eval-we call the recommended Dr who told us we are out of network it will coast 2, 800. We are still paying off her medical bills from her hospital stay in May!- Can anyone please tell me where I can get a valid test done without going bankrupt? Does anyone have experience getting tested for vision therapy – Her vision problem is that objects are moving from side to side out of the right eye-sometimes both eyes occasionally both seems to happen more when she is upset Thanks for reading this long email!Jeanette