RemedySpot.com

Re: Re: Hanger in Topeka

Rate this topic

Guest guest

, The Hanger facility in Topeka is great. Lori has lots of experience and she is very knowlegable. I spoke with her today regarding her banding. She used to use the Hanger scanner and the Hanger band however now she uses Orthoamerica Starbands and casts. She feels that she gets a more accurate fit with a cast and that Starband is a better fit. If you are worried about casting, don't be. Just make sure the time isn't interferring with nap time or feeding time and they should do great. As for ette, she is very good as well as Tom Eis. Tom scans but I believe ette is still doing casting. Hope this helps. Amy Angie P <apope04@...> wrote: I believe there is a list of questions to ask in the files section. The ortho I used is ette and she is now at KU. She was awesome and very experienced. She was very patient with me and answered all of my questions and fit us in earlier when needed. Her name is ette Hamblin. I will try to fing her number again. Also I believe there is a Tom there with a lot of experience also. I had a friend who used him and was very pleased. Having said all of this the ortho in Topeka could be great and experienced. I would ask them how long the have been doing bands and if they have any parent references. Angie Re: Re: Anyone use a Hanger Helmet ? Hi, I'm new to this group. I have a 9.5 month old daughter with positional plagio. And we have a casting appointment with Hanger in Topeka Kansas on Wednesday. I'm starting to wonder if that's smart at all? Are all Hangers bad? Is it because they do other things? I know we are down to crunch time with her and her head. And I no longer want to waste time. Any help? cathyl65 <cathyl65aol> wrote: > >>

> My 8 month old son just went for the initial visit to Hanger last > > Friday in Farmingdale, NY.> > > > They scanned his head and I assume that he'll have it by this coming > > Wednesday, our next appointment.> > > > Did anyone have a bad experience there? Should I be worried?> > > > Any info is greatly appreciated!> > > > Thanks,> > Michele> >>

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.

Great! You just made me feel a whole lot better about the situation. My little girl is fighting a sinus infection and ear infection so she may not have fun at the casting anyways......Amelia Rosetta <amelia_rosetta@...> wrote: , The Hanger facility in Topeka is great. Lori has lots of experience and she is very knowlegable. I spoke with her today regarding her banding. She used to use the Hanger scanner and the Hanger band however now she uses Orthoamerica Starbands and casts. She feels that she gets a more

accurate fit with a cast and that Starband is a better fit. If you are worried about casting, don't be. Just make sure the time isn't interferring with nap time or feeding time and they should do great. As for ette, she is very good as well as Tom Eis. Tom scans but I believe ette is still doing casting. Hope this helps. Amy Angie P <apope04comcast (DOT) net> wrote: I believe there is a list of questions to ask in the files section. The ortho I used is ette and she is now at KU. She was awesome and very experienced. She was very patient with me and answered all of my questions and fit us in earlier when needed. Her name is ette Hamblin. I will try to fing her number again. Also I believe there is a Tom there with a lot

of experience also. I had a friend who used him and was very pleased. Having said all of this the ortho in Topeka could be great and experienced. I would ask them how long the have been doing bands and if they have any parent references. Angie Re: Re: Anyone use a Hanger Helmet ? Hi, I'm new to this group. I have a 9.5 month old daughter with positional

plagio. And we have a casting appointment with Hanger in Topeka Kansas on Wednesday. I'm starting to wonder if that's smart at all? Are all Hangers bad? Is it because they do other things? I know we are down to crunch time with her and her head. And I no longer want to waste time. Any help? cathyl65 <cathyl65aol> wrote: > >> > My 8 month old son just went for the initial visit to Hanger last > > Friday in Farmingdale, NY.> > > > They scanned his head and I assume that he'll have it by this coming > > Wednesday, our next appointment.> > > > Did anyone have a bad experience there? Should I be worried?> > > > Any info is greatly appreciated!> > > > Thanks,> > Michele> >> Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Search.