Special Needs Dentistry for Adult

Rate this topic

Guest guest

My son recently turned 18. He had been seeing a pediatric dentist who was doing

in-hospital dentistry.

His office won't see him as an 18 y/o, but have no suggestions who to take him

to.

Does anybody have any ideas? He has medicaid, but we also have private ins. so

we're not limited to a medicaid provider.

Thsnks

Dr. Hoheimer in Plantation, they use gas or sedation if needed.Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G "eileenlicitra@..." wrote:

My son recently turned 18. He had been seeing a pediatric dentist who was doing in-hospital dentistry.

His office won't see him as an 18 y/o, but have no suggestions who to take him to.

Does anybody have any ideas? He has medicaid, but we also have private ins. so we're not limited to a medicaid provider.

Thsnks

You could try Dr. Bazos in Coral Springs. He does not take Medicaid.

Beckerman

Dr. Hoheimer in Plantation, they use gas or sedation if needed.Sent from my Samsung Epicâ„¢ 4G "eileenlicitra@..." wrote:

My son recently turned 18. He had been seeing a pediatric dentist who was doing in-hospital dentistry.His office won't see him as an 18 y/o, but have no suggestions who to take him to.Does anybody have any ideas? He has medicaid, but we also have private ins. so we're not limited to a medicaid provider.Thsnks

Nova Southeastern Special Needs Dental Clinic in North Miami Beach. They were wonderful, they take Medicaid and my son is now 18. They take both children and adults with special needs.

or 262-1721 (not sure which but they will transfer you - just be sure to ask for the Special Needs clinic in North Miami Beach)

Robin

My son recently turned 18. He had been seeing a pediatric dentist who was doing in-hospital dentistry.His office won't see him as an 18 y/o, but have no suggestions who to take him to.Does anybody have any ideas? He has medicaid, but we also have private ins. so we're not limited to a medicaid provider.Thsnks

Take him to Dr. Tuman. He is excellent and has a clinic in Bal Harbour and does sedation in his office, so you don't have to deal with the hospital. My daughter has been going to him for years and he is a Medicaid provider and a Med Waiver provider. He has an anaesthesiologist in the office. It is much less traumatic for the patient and family. 

Bay Harbor Complete Dentistry1111 Kane ConcourseBay Harbour, FL  33154http://bhcd-snd.com/index.html

My son recently turned 18. He had been seeing a pediatric dentist who was doing in-hospital dentistry.

His office won't see him as an 18 y/o, but have no suggestions who to take him to.

Does anybody have any ideas? He has medicaid, but we also have private ins. so we're not limited to a medicaid provider.

Thsnks

-- Regards,Ven Sequenzia, Jr. 

PresidentAutism Society of AmericaState of Florida Chapter

Phone: Toll Free: P.O. Box 677055Orlando, FL 32867

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.   P

NOTICE: This message is confidential, intended for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is (i) proprietary to the sender, and/or, (ii) privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure under applicable Floirda and federal law, including, but not limited to, privacy standards imposed pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act ( " HIPAA " ).  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If you have received this email in error, please delete it immediately.  Thank you in advance for your compliance with this notice. 

Leff Weiss Waldee & Assoc. 954 424-6500 They are in Plantation Subject: Special Needs Dentistry for AdultTo: sList Date: Wednesday, December 12, 2012, 4:13 PM

Thsnks

Nova Southeastern Special Needs Dental Clinic in North Miami Beach. They were wonderful, they take Medicaid and my son is now 18. They take both children and adults with special needs.

or 262-1721 (not sure which but they will transfer you - just be sure to ask for the Special Needs clinic in North Miami Beach)

Robin