RemedySpot.com

Social skills Group for teens

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Hi every one! I really need your help. I have a daughter who was diagnosis with PDD (nos) almost three years ago, she is 15 years old and our lifes change dramatically, firts, because she doesnt understand what happen with her. She was finished 8th grade good in private school. When she was in first grade I took her for testing and the Doctor Told me that she has ADHD, at the next year I took again with another psychology and I had the same diagnosis. Right now, she is public school but she can adjuster, I dont know what can I do. Somebody knows about a high school, no AEF because that I have a terrible experience. Also, I need some social skills group, she is alone and she suffering a lot because she doesnt know what happen with her. Please if you guys can help me I appreciated. We live in Miami Lakes,

closed to Miramar and Pembroke Pines area.

Thanks

Martha G.

BLAST Educational Services- We have a great teen girls group!  Our social skills classes

target a variety of social interaction skills, conflict resolution skills and

stress management strategies for children at home, at school and in the

community.  The classes meet once a week for 90 minutes and are based on a

10-week schedule.  The cost for the 10 week session is $650.00.  Before placing a child in a group, we conduct

an informal assessment, which will pinpoint the child's needs and assure that

they are placed in the appropriate group that will benefit them. The cost for

the assessment is $65.00. All children are placed in groups that are age, grade

and developmentally appropriate.  If you would like to schedule an intake

appointment or if you have any further questions, please feel free to call me

at the number below. Looking forward to hearing from you,

Hi every one! I really need your help. I have a daughter who was diagnosis with PDD (nos) almost three years ago, she is 15 years old and our lifes change dramatically, firts, because she doesnt understand what happen with her. She was finished 8th grade good in private school. When she was in first grade I took her for testing and the Doctor Told me that she has ADHD, at the next year I took again with another psychology and I had the same diagnosis. Right now, she is public school but she can adjuster, I dont know what can I do. Somebody knows about a high school, no AEF because that I have a terrible experience. Also, I need some social skills group, she is alone and she suffering a lot because she doesnt know what happen with her. Please if you guys can help me I appreciated. We live in Miami Lakes,

Thanks

Martha G.

-- Margie PedronB.L.A.S.T. Educational Serviceswww.blastedu.comphone: fax:

Martha, Our Office is located in City. We are beginning Social Skills groups on Saturdays, and I know there is a need for a teenage social skills groups. If you or any other family would like us to set up a teens social skills groups on Saturday we would be glad to help. The cost of the groups is $45 and it is an hour long. Our Office number is .Happy New Year!!!Ilene Rotman-Wexler, M.S. CCC-SLPSpeech Language Pathologist/DirectorLanguage Link Therapy To: "deniseslist " <deniseslist > Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:10 PM Subject:

Hi every one! I really need your help. I have a daughter who was diagnosis with PDD (nos) almost three years ago, she is 15 years old and our lifes change dramatically, firts, because she doesnt understand what happen with her. She was finished 8th grade good in private school. When she was in first grade I took her for testing and the Doctor Told me that she has ADHD, at the next year I took again with another psychology and I had the same diagnosis. Right now, she is public school but she can adjuster, I dont know what can I do. Somebody knows about a high school, no AEF because that I have a terrible experience. Also, I need some social skills group, she is alone and she suffering a lot because she doesnt know what happen with her. Please if you guys can help me I appreciated. We live in Miami

Lakes,

Thanks

Martha G.

Hi Martha, I run a group for teens and already have 4 girls who have been in the group for one year. Feel free to call me and we can talk more about your daughter. Our office is located in Weston just off of I-75. Dave Krasky, Psy.S.davidkrasky@...Licensed School PsychologistChildren’s Educational & Psychological Services From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Martha GorgalSent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:11 PMTo: deniseslist Subject: Social skills Group for teens Hi every one! I really need your help. I have a daughter who was diagnosis with PDD (nos) almost three years ago, she is 15 years old and our lifes change dramatically, firts, because she doesnt understand what happen with her. She was finished 8th grade good in private school. When she was in first grade I took her for testing and the Doctor Told me that she has ADHD, at the next year I took again with another psychology and I had the same diagnosis. Right now, she is public school but she can adjuster, I dont know what can I do. Somebody knows about a high school, no AEF because that I have a terrible experience. Also, I need some social skills group, she is alone and she suffering a lot because she doesnt know what happen with her. Please if you guys can help me I appreciated. We live in Miami Lakes, closed to Miramar and Pembroke Pines area.ThanksMartha G.

Have you called CARD (Center For Autism and Related Disabilities)

They can help you explain it to her.

Robin

Hi every one! I really need your help. I have a daughter who was diagnosis with PDD (nos) almost three years ago, she is 15 years old and our lifes change dramatically, firts, because she doesnt understand what happen with her. She was finished 8th grade good in private school. When she was in first grade I took her for testing and the Doctor Told me that she has ADHD, at the next year I took again with another psychology and I had the same diagnosis. Right now, she is public school but she can adjuster, I dont know what can I do. Somebody knows about a high school, no AEF because that I have a terrible experience. Also, I need some social skills group, she is alone and she suffering a lot because she doesnt know what happen with her. Please if you guys can help me I appreciated. We live in Miami Lakes, closed to Miramar and Pembroke Pines area.

Thanks

Martha G.

Ilene, I would love my son, to join this group. He will be 13 in April. Thank you.Marly To: "sList " <sList >; "martha.gorgal@..." Sent: Thu, January 10, 2013 2:24:24 PMSubject: Re: Social skills Group for teens

Martha, Our Office is located in City. We are beginning Social Skills groups on Saturdays, and I know there is a need for a teenage social skills groups. If you or any other family would like us to set up a teens social skills groups on Saturday we would be glad to help. The cost of the groups is $45 and it is an hour long. Our Office number is .Happy New Year!!!Ilene Rotman-Wexler, M.S. CCC-SLPSpeech Language Pathologist/DirectorLanguage Link Therapy To: "deniseslist " <deniseslist > Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:10 PM Subject:

Hi every one! I really need your help. I have a daughter who was diagnosis with PDD (nos) almost three years ago, she is 15 years old and our lifes change dramatically, firts, because she doesnt understand what happen with her. She was finished 8th grade good in private school. When she was in first grade I took her for testing and the Doctor Told me that she has ADHD, at the next year I took again with another psychology and I had the same diagnosis. Right now, she is public school but she can adjuster, I dont know what can I do. Somebody knows about a high school, no AEF because that I have a terrible experience. Also, I need some social skills group, she is alone and she suffering a lot because she doesnt know what happen with her. Please if you guys can help me I appreciated. We live in Miami

Lakes,

Thanks

Martha G.

do u have any groups in boca raton To: sList Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 2:16 PM Subject: RE: Social skills

Group for teens

Hi Martha, I run a group for teens and already have 4 girls who have been in the group for one year. Feel free to call me and we can talk more about your daughter. Our office is located in Weston just off of I-75. Dave Krasky, Psy.S.davidkrasky@...Licensed School PsychologistChildren’s Educational & Psychological Services From: sList [mailto:sList ] On Behalf Of Martha GorgalSent: Thursday, January 10, 2013 1:11 PMTo: deniseslist Subject:

Social skills Group for teens Hi every one! I really need your help. I have a daughter who was diagnosis with PDD (nos) almost three years ago, she is 15 years old and our lifes change dramatically, firts, because she doesnt understand what happen with her. She was finished 8th grade good in private school. When she was in first grade I took her for testing and the Doctor Told me that she has ADHD, at the next year I took again with another psychology and I had the same diagnosis. Right now, she is public school but she can adjuster, I dont know what can I do. Somebody knows about a high school, no AEF

because that I have a terrible experience. Also, I need some social skills group, she is alone and she suffering a lot because she doesnt know what happen with her. Please if you guys can help me I appreciated. We live in Miami Lakes, closed to Miramar and Pembroke Pines area.ThanksMartha G.