RemedySpot.com

re:passionflower

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Just to mention, is your son having some sensory issues that are resurfacing? I

don't know what his communication abilities are, but could you ask him? Perhaps

certain sounds or other sensory situations are setting him off (trying to escape

sounds like he is doing it for a reason)

Recently, my child started to do behaviors I hadn't seen for awhile. She

was bothered by a new appliance in the house and the sound was bothering her to

distraction, screaming and falling on the floor. Unplugged...she stopped it.

He could be having internal issues, as other mentioned, body changes that bother

him.

He's always had severe sensory issues. They get more pronounced and extreme from time to time. The psych changes his meds a lot. It seems like the anti-depressants have the complete opposite effect on him. He's more OCD, overly confident (but completely crazy acting - which is a dangerous combination), throwing himself down on the floor (violently), attacking me while I'm driving, and trying to escape out a moving car. Anti-psychotics have a similar effect, only he's obsessive over food.

Subject: re:passionflowerTo: sList Date: Wednesday, January 23, 2013, 9:04 AM

Just to mention, is your son having some sensory issues that are resurfacing? I don't know what his communication abilities are, but could you ask him? Perhaps certain sounds or other sensory situations are setting him off (trying to escape sounds like he is doing it for a reason) Recently, my child started to do behaviors I hadn't seen for awhile. She was bothered by a new appliance in the house and the sound was bothering her to distraction, screaming and falling on the floor. Unplugged...she stopped it. He could be having internal issues, as other mentioned, body changes that bother him.