RemedySpot.com

Re: I tried and to others

Rate this topic

Guest guest

MB, Bruce, Peggy, , Patti ...

I can't tell you how absolutely dumb I feel! When we came home from shopping I saw my reminder..."Chat" and called...that simple!

Peggy>>> I'm so glad your temp is normal! I hope this means you are really feeling better as well.

I've finished one Leo and have the other one to finish. As you can see in the pics, one has "fur" the other one only starting to "grow" his. lol.

>>> My grandmother carried an umbrella (due to Lupus) and was always teased on the streets as she walked. Her comment to me..."Idiots". lol

Patti >>> heck yeah, write a letter to Oprah and any others you can think of...can't hurt.

Hugs to all.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

I tried

chat at 4:45 Pacific time and no one there.

Rich and I were at Fred Myers buying socks... buy 2, get one free and an additional 15% off. Pretty good buy.

Sorry I missed anyone this time.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

when i was a kid my next door neighbor lady always tried to stay out ot the sun

i knew there was something wrong with her, but didn't know what

now i wonder if maybe she had lupus or some other disease that needs to be protected from the sun

wonder if this makes sensePink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: I tried and to othersTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, December 2, 2008, 11:59 AM

MB, Bruce, Peggy, , Patti ...

I can't tell you how absolutely dumb I feel! When we came home from shopping I saw my reminder..." Chat" and called...that simple!

Peggy>>> I'm so glad your temp is normal! I hope this means you are really feeling better as well.

I've finished one Leo and have the other one to finish. As you can see in the pics, one has "fur" the other one only starting to "grow" his. lol.

>>> My grandmother carried an umbrella (due to Lupus) and was always teased on the streets as she walked. Her comment to me..."Idiots" . lol

Patti >>> heck yeah, write a letter to Oprah and any others you can think of...can't hurt.

Hugs to all.

I tried

chat at 4:45 Pacific time and no one there.

Rich and I were at Fred Myers buying socks... buy 2, get one free and an additional 15% off. Pretty good buy.

Sorry I missed anyone this time.