RemedySpot.com

Re: Duke University Evaluation

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Peggy, don't say anything to Beth, but I set up this whole thing just so I could have lunch with her. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 10:16:28 AMSubject: Re: Duke University EvaluationThere you are Jack, I've been wondering whats happened to you. Glad your going to Duke. Just might

get to meet MB. That would be great. Take Care, stay in touch.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."

Jack,

I'm so glad you got in to see Dr. on. I really like him. I see him in February also, 2/19 at 11am. How funny would it be if we were there on the same day?

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 3:58:49 PMSubject: Re: Duke University Evaluation

Peggy, don't say anything to Beth, but I set up this whole thing just so I could have lunch with her. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Friday, December 5, 2008 10:16:28 AMSubject: Re: Duke University EvaluationThere you are Jack, I've been wondering whats happened to you. Glad your going to Duke. Just might get to meet MB. That would be great. Take Care, stay in touch.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Well shucks, Jack, what can you "set up" in Oregon????

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Duke University EvaluationThere you are Jack, I've been wondering whats happened to you. Glad your going to Duke. Just might get to meet MB. That would be great. Take Care, stay in touch.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Oh Jack I know she will be so surprised.. lol  you will love her. Are you still moving south soon? Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Beth, now that would be cause for a major celebration. I'll bring fireworks and chanpagne just in case. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 4:22:16 PMSubject: Re: Duke University Evaluation

Jack,

I'm so glad you got in to see Dr. on. I really like him. I see him in February also, 2/19 at 11am. How funny would it be if we were there on the same day?

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

From: Jack Marshall <mrshlljck (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Friday, December 5, 2008 3:58:49 PMSubject: Re: Duke University Evaluation

From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comSent: Friday, December 5, 2008 10:16:28 AMSubject: Re: Duke University EvaluationThere you are Jack, I've been wondering whats happened to you. Glad your going to Duke. Just might get to meet MB. That would be great. Take Care, stay in touch.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

I was in Oregon a few years back for a wedding (not mine) and thought it to be one of the most beautiful places I have visited. Maybe it's becoming time that I visited again. Do you have a sofa, or a spot on the floor, where I could sleep? Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 4:23:20 PMSubject: Re: Duke University Evaluation

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: Duke University EvaluationThere you are Jack, I've been wondering whats happened to you. Glad your going to Duke. Just might get to meet MB. That would be great. Take Care, stay in touch.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

I was in Oregon a few years back for a wedding (not mine) and thought it to be one of the most beautiful places I have visited. Maybe it's becoming time that I visited again. Do you have a sofa, or a spot on the floor, where I could sleep? Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 4:23:20 PMSubject: Re: Duke University Evaluation

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

Well, the date of that move south is entangled in the ability to sell my housing projects and my house. Considering the current state of the econmy it is difficult to know if it will be in this lifetime or a later one. I'm sure that upon my death that I will find that finally I am in a warmer climate Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 5:09:10 PMSubject: Re: Duke University EvaluationOh Jack I know she will be so surprised.. lol you will love her.

Are you still moving south soon?

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

LOLJack Marshall wrote: Well, the date of that move south is entangled in the ability to sell my housing projects and my house. Considering the current state of the econmy it is difficult to know if it will be in this lifetime or a later one. I'm sure that upon my death that I will find that finally I am in a warmer climate Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 5:09:10 PMSubject: Re: Duke University EvaluationOh Jack I know she will be so surprised.. lol you will love her. Are you still moving south soon? Love & Prayers, Peggy Florida, IPF/UIP 2004 "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our

wings have trouble remembering how to fly." Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

LOLJack Marshall wrote: Well, the date of that move south is entangled in the ability to sell my housing projects and my house. Considering the current state of the econmy it is difficult to know if it will be in this lifetime or a later one. I'm sure that upon my death that I will find that finally I am in a warmer climate Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine From: Peggy <pac1773 (AT) cfl (DOT) rr.com>To: Breathe-Support Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 5:09:10 PMSubject: Re: Duke University EvaluationOh Jack I know she will be so surprised.. lol you will love her. Are you still moving south soon? Love & Prayers, Peggy Florida, IPF/UIP 2004 "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our

wings have trouble remembering how to fly." Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9

If you really get this far we'll find some place, even if it's a nail on the back of the door. lol.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004