RemedySpot.com

T and E? ~Dee

Rate this topic

Guest guest

DTroll wrote: What is E & T ? The E. stand for Estrace cream which is an estrogen cream made up of 17b Estradiol, a totally natural bio-identical estrogen as we produce ourselves (not like Premarin at all, another estrogen) We use it in cream form but it can also be used for HRT either oral or/and cream. It feeds and nourishes that tissue back to healthiness if the skin is damaged or there is pain there but it's on the actual skin... something you can touch and feel. Not a deeper or radiating pain. And T. stands for a natural compounded Testosterone cream which also is good for strengthening up that tissue and I use it right on top of my E, both together same night and gently massage them

in. BUT.... I used more E than T in most cases while I was healing in a ratio of 3X's of the E to 1X of th T. (more E than T).. once I was totally healed I went down to a maintenance of twice a week of both and it's kept me well for over 5 years now. *SMILE* after 10 yrs of pure agony. By the way both of those are a prescription... and the T. 'must' be compounded.. the Estrace is available at all drugstores in the USA (w. script) Here's just one article about using Testosterone for V or vestibulitis pain... http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/492121?src=mp ...and of course estrogen has been known for many years about it's benefits for the vulva, vagina, bladder, urethal area without a doubt. ;) They just don't usually think of using it

topically and it can work quite well without the systemic absorption or rarely. I hope that helps hon, the E & T sure was 'my' answer to complete wellness and hoping it just 'might' be someone elses key as well. ;) Dee~ *****END OF MESSAGE/REMOVE WHEN REPLYING*****http://groups.yahoo.com/group/VulvarDisordersto search our archive or view our files.***