RemedySpot.com

Re: off topic rejoicing

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Jon,

That's awesome news. Congratulations!! I know you will be a blessing to the folks at Trinity! God bless you!!

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: breathe-support Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 4:31:30 PMSubject: off topic rejoicing

Folks,Today I met with +Barry Howe, Episcopal Bishop of West Missouri.After a three year leave from active ministry I have been assigned,finally, to a new position at a church that will be 165 years young in 2009.http://www.trinityi ndependence. org/(So, just once I'll close with my other job title...)The Rev. Jon A. EggerDeacon-to-the- ParishTrinity Church-- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.

Jon, I just love it. A Rev. among us.. We can use all the connections we can get ya know.. Congrats. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Jon, I just love it. A Rev. among us.. We can use all the connections we can get ya know.. Congrats.Thank you. My dear wife says, " He may be the reverend, but I'm the irreverent... "

jon-- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.

Jon, I just love it. A Rev. among us.. We can use all the connections we can get ya know.. Congrats.Thank you. My dear wife says, " He may be the reverend, but I'm the irreverent... "

Jon ...you paid your dues, now enjoy your position Deacon.

Hugs to you

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

off topic rejoicing

Folks,Today I met with +Barry Howe, Episcopal Bishop of West Missouri.After a three year leave from active ministry I have been assigned,finally, to a new position at a church that will be 165 years young in 2009.http://www.trinityindependence.org/(So, just once I'll close with my other job title...)The Rev. Jon A. EggerDeacon-to-the-ParishTrinity Church-- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.

Jon ...you paid your dues, now enjoy your position Deacon.Thank you, Sher. I hit the ground running on the first Sunday of 2009,preaching and assisting at two services...and will be expected to preach

and assist every other Sunday in addition to home and hospital visits,office hours and midweek services.jon -- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.

Jon ...you paid your dues, now enjoy your position Deacon.Thank you, Sher. I hit the ground running on the first Sunday of 2009,preaching and assisting at two services...and will be expected to preach

and assist every other Sunday in addition to home and hospital visits,office hours and midweek services.jon -- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.

Jon

Mazel Tov on your new position at the churchPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: off topic rejoicingTo: breathe-support Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 4:31 PM

Folks,Today I met with +Barry Howe, Episcopal Bishop of West Missouri.After a three year leave from active ministry I have been assigned,finally, to a new position at a church that will be 165 years young in 2009.http://www.trinityi ndependence. org/(So, just once I'll close with my other job title...)The Rev. Jon A. EggerDeacon-to-the- ParishTrinity Church-- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.

Jon ... sounds really great and I know you appreciate where you are now...

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: off topic rejoicing

On Fri, Dec 5, 2008 at 19:04, Sher Bauman <bofus (AT) wbcable (DOT) net> wrote:

Jon ...you paid your dues, now enjoy your position Deacon.

Thank you, Sher. I hit the ground running on the first Sunday of 2009,preaching and assisting at two services...and will be expected to preachand assist every other Sunday in addition to home and hospital visits,office hours and midweek services.jon -- Two wrongs don't make a right,but two 's make an airplane.

Congratulations, Jon. You must elated to return to your ministry. Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: breathe-support Sent: Friday, December 5, 2008 4:31:30 PMSubject: off topic rejoicing

To the Honorable Reverand Egger,

CONGRATULATIONS! May God's great blessings shower your new ministry and of course, the new minister and his family. You must be ecstatic and full of Christmas cheer.

R. (52) Sarcoid/PF 3/2006 Carlsbad, California

Subject: off topic rejoicingTo: breathe-support Date: Friday, December 5, 2008, 1:31 PM

Jon

great news, congratulations.. the LORD always has a plan.. GOD bless

patti, ipf 7'06,nj

>

> Jon ...you paid your dues, now enjoy your position Deacon.

> Hugs to you

> MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR.

> Nasturtiums

> Don't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

>

> off topic rejoicing

>

>

> Folks,

>

> Today I met with +Barry Howe, Episcopal Bishop of West Missouri.

> After a three year leave from active ministry I have been

assigned,

> finally, to a new position at a church that will be 165 years

young in 2009.

> http://www.trinityindependence.org/

>

> (So, just once I'll close with my other job title...)

>

> The Rev. Jon A. Egger

> Deacon-to-the-Parish

> Trinity Church

> --

> Two wrongs don't make a right,

> but two 's make an airplane.

>

Jon

patti, ipf 7'06,nj

>

> Hugs to you

> Nasturtiums

>

> off topic rejoicing

>

>

> Folks,

>

assigned,

young in 2009.

>

>

> The Rev. Jon A. Egger

> Deacon-to-the-Parish

> Trinity Church

> --

>

Jon

patti, ipf 7'06,nj

>

> Hugs to you

> Nasturtiums

>

> off topic rejoicing

>

>

> Folks,

>

assigned,

young in 2009.

>

>

> The Rev. Jon A. Egger

> Deacon-to-the-Parish

> Trinity Church

> --

>