Guest guest

the worst part of doing the laundry for me is the bending --

taking stuff out of the hamper to put in washer

washer to dryer is easy

taking stuff out of dryer means bending or sitting on the floor

I use a ruler to reach the stuff in the back of the dryer

dump basket on bed to fold

most of the time Jerry does the foldingPink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: Re: Pulse RateTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 12:28 AM

SGIOWell, log I did tonight indicates not as bad as it seemed yesterday.I'll monitor and record. One of the things I've experienced throughoutis a huge response to bending and/or lifting. I don't carry anything ofweight from the car, but have a cart I use. Laundry does get to me morethan any other thing I do around the house. I think it just got me sotired that then I was in no shape for a treadmill. Tonight was muchdifferent. My numbers weren' t outrageous, just very different than whatI was use to. So, I'll see tomorrow and a couple more days. If itreverts I will get to the doctor.As to laundry, understand I spent most of my career in the apparelindustry so do know fabrics, dyes, all those things. So, when it comesto sorting, I have a great system. I also have some fold up baskets(inexpensive and great) that fit in the floor of the closet so when Iremove items I sort on into the

right washer load then. These are muchbetter than normal laundry hampers because they are low and also verylight. Also one basket matches up perfectly to a load, as long as thebasket isn't overfilled.> > > > >> > > > > Bruce,> > > > > My pulse acts as you describe and has since I was diagnosed.At> > > > complete rest, as in when I'm sleeping, my pulse is in the 60's.I> > > just> > > > sat down here after walking around the house putting somelaundry> > away> > > > and my pulse is in the high 80's. If I sit for awhile it will> > > eventually> > > > settle into the 70's. When I exercise it goes to between120-140.> > > > > I do agree that a call to your doctor is in order. Mostly> because> > > it's> > > > changed. That's what strikes me as most significant. Please keep> us> > > > posted, you know how we all worry!> > > > >> > > > > Beth in North

Carolina> > > > > Moderator> > > > > Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08> > > > >> > > > > "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store.Maybe> > > > Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."> > > > > Dr. Seuss> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > From: Bruce Moreland brucemoreland@> > > > > To: Breathe-Support@<mailto:Breathe- Support%40yahoog roups.com>> > yahoogroups. com> > > > > Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 2:42:50 PM> > > > > Subject: Pulse Rate> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >

> What are some of you experiencing on pulse rates, at rest,when> > > > active,> > > > > and when exercising? Mine has risen considerably under theleast> > > > > activity recently, so I am calling the doctor first thing> > tomorrow.> > > > >> > > > > Until just recently, my pulse rate stayed nicely below 90 even> > when> > > > > walking around the apartment. On the treadmill is would riseand> > > stay> > > > > around 110 at 2 or 2.5 mph.> > > > >> > > > > Yesterday, when I got on the treadmill it topped 130 and just> > moving> > > > > around the apartment it has consistenly gone between 90 and as> > high> > > as> > > > > 130. So overall, in a short time it appears to have

risenabout> 20> > > > > points.> > > > >> > > > > Many possible reasons from the simplest like sinuses to PH to> > other> > > > > heart issues. The numbers themselves aren't as much a causefor> > > alarm> > > > as> > > > > is the very sudden and recent change. Also, even with my sats> ok,> > > with> > > > > the high pulse, I'm very out of breath.> > > > >> > > > > So, just wondering about others?> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

washer to dryer is easy

Subject: Re: Pulse RateTo: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 12:28 AM

SGIOWell, log I did tonight indicates not as bad as it seemed yesterday.I'll monitor and record. One of the things I've experienced throughoutis a huge response to bending and/or lifting. I don't carry anything ofweight from the car, but have a cart I use. Laundry does get to me morethan any other thing I do around the house. I think it just got me sotired that then I was in no shape for a treadmill. Tonight was muchdifferent. My numbers weren' t outrageous, just very different than whatI was use to. So, I'll see tomorrow and a couple more days. If itreverts I will get to the doctor.As to laundry, understand I spent most of my career in the apparelindustry so do know fabrics, dyes, all those things. So, when it comesto sorting, I have a great system. I also have some fold up baskets(inexpensive and great) that fit in the floor of the closet so when Iremove items I sort on into the

right washer load then. These are muchbetter than normal laundry hampers because they are low and also verylight. Also one basket matches up perfectly to a load, as long as thebasket isn't overfilled.> > > > >> > > > > Bruce,> > > > > My pulse acts as you describe and has since I was diagnosed.At> > > > complete rest, as in when I'm sleeping, my pulse is in the 60's.I> > > just> > > > sat down here after walking around the house putting somelaundry> > away> > > > and my pulse is in the high 80's. If I sit for awhile it will> > > eventually> > > > settle into the 70's. When I exercise it goes to between120-140.> > > > > I do agree that a call to your doctor is in order. Mostly> because> > > it's> > > > changed. That's what strikes me as most significant. Please keep> us> > > > posted, you know how we all worry!> > > > >> > > > > Beth in North

Carolina> > > > > Moderator> > > > > Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08> > > > >> > > > > "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store.Maybe> > > > Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."> > > > > Dr. Seuss> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > From: Bruce Moreland brucemoreland@> > > > > To: Breathe-Support@<mailto:Breathe- Support%40yahoog roups.com>> > yahoogroups. com> > > > > Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 2:42:50 PM> > > > > Subject: Pulse Rate> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >

> What are some of you experiencing on pulse rates, at rest,when> > > > active,> > > > > and when exercising? Mine has risen considerably under theleast> > > > > activity recently, so I am calling the doctor first thing> > tomorrow.> > > > >> > > > > Until just recently, my pulse rate stayed nicely below 90 even> > when> > > > > walking around the apartment. On the treadmill is would riseand> > > stay> > > > > around 110 at 2 or 2.5 mph.> > > > >> > > > > Yesterday, when I got on the treadmill it topped 130 and just> > moving> > > > > around the apartment it has consistenly gone between 90 and as> > high> > > as> > > > > 130. So overall, in a short time it appears to have

risenabout> 20> > > > > points.> > > > >> > > > > Many possible reasons from the simplest like sinuses to PH to> > other> > > > > heart issues. The numbers themselves aren't as much a causefor> > > alarm> > > > as> > > > > is the very sudden and recent change. Also, even with my sats> ok,> > > with> > > > > the high pulse, I'm very out of breath.> > > > >> > > > > So, just wondering about others?> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

washer to dryer is easy

Joyce,

Would Jerry like to come down here to fold? LOL THe worst part for me is folding. I have to turn my O2 up to 5 to be able to fold and put away two loads of laundry. It makes me more short of breath than any other household task. Have not been able to figure out exactly why. Weird huh?

Beth in North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr. Seuss

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, December 8, 2008 8:37:38 AMSubject: Re: laundry

washer to dryer is easy

From: Bruce Moreland <brucemoreland@ gmail.com>Subject: Re: Pulse RateTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, December 8, 2008, 12:28 AM

right washer load then. These are muchbetter than normal laundry hampers because they are low and also verylight. Also one basket matches up perfectly to a load, as long as thebasket isn't overfilled.> > > > >> > > > > Bruce,> > > > > My pulse acts as you describe and has since I was diagnosed.At> > > > complete rest, as in when I'm sleeping, my pulse is in the 60's.I> > > just> > > > sat down here after walking around the house putting somelaundry> > away> > > > and my pulse is in the high 80's. If I sit for awhile it will> > > eventually> > > > settle into the 70's. When I exercise it goes to between120-140.> > > > > I do agree that a call

to your doctor is in order. Mostly> because> > > it's> > > > changed. That's what strikes me as most significant. Please keep> us> > > > posted, you know how we all worry!> > > > >> > > > > Beth in North Carolina> > > > > Moderator> > > > > Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08> > > > >> > > > > "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store.Maybe> > > > Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."> > > > > Dr. Seuss> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > From: Bruce Moreland brucemoreland@> > > > > To:

Breathe-Support@<mailto:Breathe- Support%40yahoog roups.com>> > yahoogroups. com> > > > > Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 2:42:50 PM> > > > > Subject: Pulse Rate> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > What are some of you experiencing on pulse rates, at rest,when> > > > active,> > > > > and when exercising? Mine has risen considerably under theleast> > > > > activity recently, so I am calling the doctor first thing> > tomorrow.> > > > >> > > > > Until just recently, my pulse rate stayed nicely below 90 even> > when> > > > > walking around the apartment. On the treadmill is would riseand> > > stay> > > > > around 110 at 2 or 2.5

mph.> > > > >> > > > > Yesterday, when I got on the treadmill it topped 130 and just> > moving> > > > > around the apartment it has consistenly gone between 90 and as> > high> > > as> > > > > 130. So overall, in a short time it appears to have risenabout> 20> > > > > points.> > > > >> > > > > Many possible reasons from the simplest like sinuses to PH to> > other> > > > > heart issues. The numbers themselves aren't as much a causefor> > > alarm> > > > as> > > > > is the very sudden and recent change. Also, even with my sats> ok,> > > with> > > > > the high pulse, I'm very out of breath.> > > > >> > > > > So, just wondering

about others?> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

MB

Its just the lifting and bending and various movements and stop and go

and all that. My pulmonologist wasn't at all surprised to find out

laundry was the worst task for me. Oh, and I don't like the folding or

hanging parts either. I do have those set up with minimal movements

though and actually do it all standing, finding that easier. Far easier

than up and down.

For me, carrying laundry to laundry room is bad. Putting into washer.

Taking wet load from washer to dryer. Emptying dryer. Taking to bedroom.

Folding. Hate it all...lol

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bruce,

> > > > > > My pulse acts as you describe and has since I was diagnosed.

> At

> > > > > complete rest, as in when I'm sleeping, my pulse is in the

60's.

> I

> > > > just

> > > > > sat down here after walking around the house putting some

> laundry

> > > away

> > > > > and my pulse is in the high 80's. If I sit for awhile it will

> > > > eventually

> > > > > settle into the 70's. When I exercise it goes to between

> 120-140.

> > > > > > I do agree that a call to your doctor is in order. Mostly

> > because

> > > > it's

> > > > > changed. That's what strikes me as most significant. Please

keep

> > us

> > > > > posted, you know how we all worry!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Beth in North Carolina

> > > > > > Moderator

> > > > > > Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

> > > > > >

> > > > > > " Maybe Christmas, " he thought, " doesn't come from a store.

> Maybe

> > > > > Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more. "

> > > > > > Dr. Seuss

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > From: Bruce Moreland brucemoreland@

> > > > > > To: Breathe-Support@

>

> > > yahoogroups. com

> > > > > > Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 2:42:50 PM

> > > > > > Subject: Pulse Rate

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What are some of you experiencing on pulse rates, at rest,

> when

> > > > > active,

> > > > > > and when exercising? Mine has risen considerably under the

> least

> > > > > > activity recently, so I am calling the doctor first thing

> > > tomorrow.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Until just recently, my pulse rate stayed nicely below 90

even

> > > when

> > > > > > walking around the apartment. On the treadmill is would rise

> and

> > > > stay

> > > > > > around 110 at 2 or 2.5 mph.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yesterday, when I got on the treadmill it topped 130 and

just

> > > moving

> > > > > > around the apartment it has consistenly gone between 90 and

as

> > > high

> > > > as

> > > > > > 130. So overall, in a short time it appears to have risen

> about

> > 20

> > > > > > points.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Many possible reasons from the simplest like sinuses to PH

to

> > > other

> > > > > > heart issues. The numbers themselves aren't as much a cause

> for

> > > > alarm

> > > > > as

> > > > > > is the very sudden and recent change. Also, even with my

sats

> > ok,

> > > > with

> > > > > > the high pulse, I'm very out of breath.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So, just wondering about others?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

MB

Its just the lifting and bending and various movements and stop and go

and all that. My pulmonologist wasn't at all surprised to find out

laundry was the worst task for me. Oh, and I don't like the folding or

hanging parts either. I do have those set up with minimal movements

though and actually do it all standing, finding that easier. Far easier

than up and down.

For me, carrying laundry to laundry room is bad. Putting into washer.

Taking wet load from washer to dryer. Emptying dryer. Taking to bedroom.

Folding. Hate it all...lol

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Bruce,

> > > > > > My pulse acts as you describe and has since I was diagnosed.

> At

> > > > > complete rest, as in when I'm sleeping, my pulse is in the

60's.

> I

> > > > just

> > > > > sat down here after walking around the house putting some

> laundry

> > > away

> > > > > and my pulse is in the high 80's. If I sit for awhile it will

> > > > eventually

> > > > > settle into the 70's. When I exercise it goes to between

> 120-140.

> > > > > > I do agree that a call to your doctor is in order. Mostly

> > because

> > > > it's

> > > > > changed. That's what strikes me as most significant. Please

keep

> > us

> > > > > posted, you know how we all worry!

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Beth in North Carolina

> > > > > > Moderator

> > > > > > Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

> > > > > >

> > > > > > " Maybe Christmas, " he thought, " doesn't come from a store.

> Maybe

> > > > > Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more. "

> > > > > > Dr. Seuss

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > > From: Bruce Moreland brucemoreland@

> > > > > > To: Breathe-Support@

>

> > > yahoogroups. com

> > > > > > Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 2:42:50 PM

> > > > > > Subject: Pulse Rate

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > > What are some of you experiencing on pulse rates, at rest,

> when

> > > > > active,

> > > > > > and when exercising? Mine has risen considerably under the

> least

> > > > > > activity recently, so I am calling the doctor first thing

> > > tomorrow.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Until just recently, my pulse rate stayed nicely below 90

even

> > > when

> > > > > > walking around the apartment. On the treadmill is would rise

> and

> > > > stay

> > > > > > around 110 at 2 or 2.5 mph.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Yesterday, when I got on the treadmill it topped 130 and

just

> > > moving

> > > > > > around the apartment it has consistenly gone between 90 and

as

> > > high

> > > > as

> > > > > > 130. So overall, in a short time it appears to have risen

> about

> > 20

> > > > > > points.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > Many possible reasons from the simplest like sinuses to PH

to

> > > other

> > > > > > heart issues. The numbers themselves aren't as much a cause

> for

> > > > alarm

> > > > > as

> > > > > > is the very sudden and recent change. Also, even with my

sats

> > ok,

> > > > with

> > > > > > the high pulse, I'm very out of breath.

> > > > > >

> > > > > > So, just wondering about others?

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

Joyce and Beth and Bruce, I was just

telling Mike that lately doing

the laundry really does do a number on me. I have a top/bottom set-up

with the washer on the

bottom. Putting clothes in is nothing..the taking them out is horrid!

Getting them in the dryer is not bad..the folding can be awful.

I have to remind myself of something that they taught at

pulmo-rehab...What can I do sitting

down that I used to do standing? When I remember...I use the three

legged stool from the very nearby

kitchen to sit on and fold at the kitchen table. That is when I

remember! Duh!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Beth wrote:

Joyce,

Would Jerry like to come down here to fold? LOL THe worst part

for me is folding. I have to turn my O2 up to 5 to be able to fold and

put away two loads of laundry. It makes me more short of breath than

any other household task. Have not been able to figure out exactly why.

Weird huh?

Beth in

North Carolina

Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

"Maybe

Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store. Maybe Christmas...

perhaps... means a little bit more."

Dr.

Seuss

Joyce T Rosenberg <pinkrockybeach (AT) yahoo (DOT) com>

To: Breathe-Support

Sent: Monday, December

8, 2008 8:37:38 AM

Subject: Re:

laundry

the worst part of doing the laundry for me is the bending

--

washer to dryer is easy

taking stuff out of dryer means bending or sitting on the

floor

most of the time Jerry does the folding

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Bruce Moreland <brucemoreland@ gmail.com>

Subject: Re: Pulse Rate

To: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. com

Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 12:28 AM

SGIO

Well, log I did tonight indicates not as bad as it seemed yesterday.

I'll monitor and record. One of the things I've experienced throughout

is a huge response to bending and/or lifting. I don't carry anything of

weight from the car, but have a cart I use. Laundry does get to me more

than any other thing I do around the house. I think it just got me so

tired that then I was in no shape for a treadmill. Tonight was much

different. My numbers weren' t outrageous, just very different than what

I was use to. So, I'll see tomorrow and a couple more days. If it

reverts I will get to the doctor.

As to laundry, understand I spent most of my career in the apparel

industry so do know fabrics, dyes, all those things. So, when it comes

to sorting, I have a great system. I also have some fold up baskets

(inexpensive and great) that fit in the floor of the closet so when I

remove items I sort on into the right washer load then. These are much

better than normal laundry hampers because they are low and also very

light. Also one basket matches up perfectly to a load, as long as the

basket isn't overfilled.

> > > > >

> > > > > Bruce,

> > > > > My pulse acts as you describe and has since I

was diagnosed.

At

> > > > complete rest, as in when I'm sleeping, my pulse is

in the 60's.

I

> > > just

> > > > sat down here after walking around the house

putting some

laundry

> > away

> > > > and my pulse is in the high 80's. If I sit for

awhile it will

> > > eventually

> > > > settle into the 70's. When I exercise it goes to

between

120-140.

> > > > > I do agree that a call to your doctor is in

order. Mostly

> because

> > > it's

> > > > changed. That's what strikes me as most

significant. Please keep

> us

> > > > posted, you know how we all worry!

> > > > >

> > > > > Beth in North Carolina

> > > > > Moderator

> > > > > Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08

> > > > >

> > > > > "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come

from a store.

Maybe

> > > > Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."

> > > > > Dr. Seuss

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __

> > > > > From: Bruce Moreland brucemoreland@

> > > > > To: Breathe-Support@

<mailto:Breathe- Support%40yahoog roups.com>

> > yahoogroups. com

> > > > > Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 2:42:50 PM

> > > > > Subject: Pulse Rate

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > What are some of you experiencing on pulse

rates, at rest,

when

> > > > active,

> > > > > and when exercising? Mine has risen

considerably under the

least

> > > > > activity recently, so I am calling the doctor

first thing

> > tomorrow.

> > > > >

> > > > > Until just recently, my pulse rate stayed

nicely below 90 even

> > when

> > > > > walking around the apartment. On the treadmill

is would rise

and

> > > stay

> > > > > around 110 at 2 or 2.5 mph.

> > > > >

> > > > > Yesterday, when I got on the treadmill it

topped 130 and just

> > moving

> > > > > around the apartment it has consistenly gone

between 90 and as

> > high

> > > as

> > > > > 130. So overall, in a short time it appears to

have risen

about

> 20

> > > > > points.

> > > > >

> > > > > Many possible reasons from the simplest like

sinuses to PH to

> > other

> > > > > heart issues. The numbers themselves aren't as

much a cause

for

> > > alarm

> > > > as

> > > > > is the very sudden and recent change. Also,

even with my sats

> ok,

> > > with

> > > > > the high pulse, I'm very out of breath.

> > > > >

> > > > > So, just wondering about others?

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.15/1837 - Release Date: 12/8/2008 9:38 AM

Laundry is just something that does his best with.. we have both had PINK underwear, nasty Gray and any thing else that can happen in a washer.. I can't use bleach so I just pray I don't get in a  accident and wind up in the hospital.  LOL   My Mom would be so upset.. Oh well they do smell good. Once in a great while I try to fold the towels or my jammies. Come to think about it I am sure a needyperson these days. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

I had the same problem with the dryer, so, my brothe-in-law made a stand to raise the dryer so that i din't have to bent over. works great.

ken

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, December 8, 2008 5:37:38 AMSubject: Re: laundry

washer to dryer is easy

From: Bruce Moreland <brucemoreland@ gmail.com>Subject: Re: Pulse RateTo: Breathe-Support@ yahoogroups. comDate: Monday, December 8, 2008, 12:28 AM

right washer load then. These are muchbetter than normal laundry hampers because they are low and also verylight. Also one basket matches up perfectly to a load, as long as thebasket isn't overfilled.> > > > >> > > > > Bruce,> > > > > My pulse acts as you describe and has since I was diagnosed.At> > > > complete rest, as in when I'm sleeping, my pulse is in the 60's.I> > > just> > > > sat down here after walking around the house putting somelaundry> > away> > > > and my pulse is in the high 80's. If I sit for awhile it will> > > eventually> > > > settle into the 70's. When I exercise it goes to between120-140.> > > > > I do agree that a call

to your doctor is in order. Mostly> because> > > it's> > > > changed. That's what strikes me as most significant. Please keep> us> > > > posted, you know how we all worry!> > > > >> > > > > Beth in North Carolina> > > > > Moderator> > > > > Fibrotic NSIP 06/06 Dermatomyositis 11/08> > > > >> > > > > "Maybe Christmas," he thought, "doesn't come from a store.Maybe> > > > Christmas... perhaps... means a little bit more."> > > > > Dr. Seuss> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > ____________ _________ _________ __> > > > > From: Bruce Moreland brucemoreland@> > > > > To:

Breathe-Support@<mailto:Breathe- Support%40yahoog roups.com>> > yahoogroups. com> > > > > Sent: Sunday, December 7, 2008 2:42:50 PM> > > > > Subject: Pulse Rate> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > > What are some of you experiencing on pulse rates, at rest,when> > > > active,> > > > > and when exercising? Mine has risen considerably under theleast> > > > > activity recently, so I am calling the doctor first thing> > tomorrow.> > > > >> > > > > Until just recently, my pulse rate stayed nicely below 90 even> > when> > > > > walking around the apartment. On the treadmill is would riseand> > > stay> > > > > around 110 at 2 or 2.5

mph.> > > > >> > > > > Yesterday, when I got on the treadmill it topped 130 and just> > moving> > > > > around the apartment it has consistenly gone between 90 and as> > high> > > as> > > > > 130. So overall, in a short time it appears to have risenabout> 20> > > > > points.> > > > >> > > > > Many possible reasons from the simplest like sinuses to PH to> > other> > > > > heart issues. The numbers themselves aren't as much a causefor> > > alarm> > > > as> > > > > is the very sudden and recent change. Also, even with my sats> ok,> > > with> > > > > the high pulse, I'm very out of breath.> > > > >> > > > > So, just wondering

about others?> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

I have had my washer and dryer up on a stand for probably 20 years. I had hurt my back and fixed that.. Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Peggy

Well, unfortunately, no way to raise my dryer the way my utility room is

arranged. So, I'll just do it very very very slowly on lots of oxygen

and when thats too much for me, I'll have to get someone to do it for

me.

>

> I have had my washer and dryer up on a stand for probably 20 years. I

> had hurt my back and fixed that..

>

>

>

> Love & Prayers, Peggy

> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

>

> " I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly. "

>

>

> 

>

Some people buy bases for under their washers and dryers. My ex has them and i have seen them in the store. don't know cost and don't know if they have a function besides raising the machines

Thinking about it, it does make sense for front loaders, since the bending brings on the cough.

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Subject: Re: laundryTo: Breathe-Support Date: Tuesday, December 9, 2008, 6:48 PM

I have had my washer and dryer up on a stand for probably 20 years. I had hurt my back and fixed that..

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,

when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."