RemedySpot.com

Re: OFF TOPIC PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Oh boy, another "party". Well, I knew instantly how I will appear... and I'm going as ME, in a lovely long pink gossamer gown with violets at the rounded bodice and pink satin slippers!

Remember you old timers, when Jack and I "danced" ? He was in a tux with red snake skin boots! Oh, that was fun and I want to relive it again even if Jack wants to "dress" differently. lol

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

OFF TOPIC PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, all....Zena started this with her anniversary of being here so let'sall have a celebration of being here and having our friends here and ofanother day or month or year or whatever its been. My partner in crime,SGIO will show back up soon I know but here's the party......so, listenup.It's a costume and personality assumption.....everyone just let us knowwho you're coming as. Make someone up but describe. Tell us why. Can befictional or real. Can be an animal. Could even be a tree or car ifthats what you chose.Oh and please keep the heading Off Topic Party so those who prefer notto join can avoid reading.Now, since I'm first. I'm coming as Mike Wazowski. You know....thelittle guy with one eye from Monsters, Inc. Ok, so I'm round and funnylooking but I am cute. Love the movie. And love being the guy whodiscovered that the world could be run on humor and laughter. No morehorror but just laughter. I have a great friend in Sully and Boo wasjust so cute.So, your turn.> > >> > >> > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior> > Princess....> > > I've been 'Walkabout'.... nothing exciting just going round n'round> > in> > > my own hectic life!> > >> > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't have a> BASH> > > without THOSE!> > >> > > Many Happy Returns Ze,> > >> > > SGIO> > >> >>>>>>>>><http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb098_Z\\> SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7926>>

Oh boy, another "party". Well, I knew instantly how I will appear... and I'm going as ME, in a lovely long pink gossamer gown with violets at the rounded bodice and pink satin slippers!

Remember you old timers, when Jack and I "danced" ? He was in a tux with red snake skin boots! Oh, that was fun and I want to relive it again even if Jack wants to "dress" differently. lol

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Ok, all....Zena started this with her anniversary of being here so let'sall have a celebration of being here and having our friends here and ofanother day or month or year or whatever its been. My partner in crime,SGIO will show back up soon I know but here's the party......so, listenup.It's a costume and personality assumption.....everyone just let us knowwho you're coming as. Make someone up but describe. Tell us why. Can befictional or real. Can be an animal. Could even be a tree or car ifthats what you chose.Oh and please keep the heading Off Topic Party so those who prefer notto join can avoid reading.Now, since I'm first. I'm coming as Mike Wazowski. You know....thelittle guy with one eye from Monsters, Inc. Ok, so I'm round and funnylooking but I am cute. Love the movie. And love being the guy whodiscovered that the world could be run on humor and laughter. No morehorror but just laughter. I have a great friend in Sully and Boo wasjust so cute.So, your turn.> > >> > >> > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior> > Princess....> > > I've been 'Walkabout'.... nothing exciting just going round n'round> > in> > > my own hectic life!> > >> > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't have a> BASH> > > without THOSE!> > >> > > Many Happy Returns Ze,> > >> > > SGIO> > >> >>>>>>>>><http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb098_Z\\> SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7926>>

Sher, I was thinking along the same lines. You in a tux and my beautiful red snake skin cowboy boots and me in your lovely long pink gossamer gown with violets on the gathered bodice and pink satin

slippers. How do you think I should do my hair? Jack79/IPF - UIP/dx06/05 Maine

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, December 8, 2008 1:37:18 PMSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OFF TOPIC PARTY!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

Ok, all....Zena started this with her anniversary of being here so let'sall have a celebration of being here and having our friends here and ofanother day or month or year or whatever its been. My partner in crime,SGIO will show back up soon I know but here's the party......so, listenup.It's a costume and personality assumption.. ...everyone just let us knowwho you're coming as. Make someone up but describe. Tell us why. Can befictional or real. Can be an animal. Could even be a tree or car ifthats what you chose.Oh and please keep the heading Off Topic Party so those who prefer notto join can avoid reading.Now, since I'm first. I'm coming as Mike Wazowski. You know....thelittle guy with one eye from Monsters, Inc. Ok, so I'm round and funnylooking but I am cute. Love the movie. And love being the guy whodiscovered that the world could be run on humor and laughter. No

morehorror but just laughter. I have a great friend in Sully and Boo wasjust so cute.So, your turn.> > >> > >> > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior> > Princess....> > > I've been 'Walkabout'. ... nothing exciting just going round n'round> > in> > > my own hectic life!> > >> > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't have a> BASH> > > without THOSE!> > >> > > Many Happy Returns Ze,> > >> > > SGIO> > >> >>>>>>>>><http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/ index.jhtml? partner=ZSzeb098 _Z\\> SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7926>>

Sher, I was thinking along the same lines. You in a tux and my beautiful red snake skin cowboy boots and me in your lovely long pink gossamer gown with violets on the gathered bodice and pink satin

To: Breathe-Support Sent: Monday, December 8, 2008 1:37:18 PMSubject: Re: OFF TOPIC PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, all....Zena started this with her anniversary of being here so let'sall have a celebration of being here and having our friends here and ofanother day or month or year or whatever its been. My partner in crime,SGIO will show back up soon I know but here's the party......so, listenup.It's a costume and personality assumption.. ...everyone just let us knowwho you're coming as. Make someone up but describe. Tell us why. Can befictional or real. Can be an animal. Could even be a tree or car ifthats what you chose.Oh and please keep the heading Off Topic Party so those who prefer notto join can avoid reading.Now, since I'm first. I'm coming as Mike Wazowski. You know....thelittle guy with one eye from Monsters, Inc. Ok, so I'm round and funnylooking but I am cute. Love the movie. And love being the guy whodiscovered that the world could be run on humor and laughter. No

morehorror but just laughter. I have a great friend in Sully and Boo wasjust so cute.So, your turn.> > >> > >> > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior> > Princess....> > > I've been 'Walkabout'. ... nothing exciting just going round n'round> > in> > > my own hectic life!> > >> > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't have a> BASH> > > without THOSE!> > >> > > Many Happy Returns Ze,> > >> > > SGIO> > >> >>>>>>>>><http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/ index.jhtml? partner=ZSzeb098 _Z\\> SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7926>>

Oh wonderful Jack. At the very least put a crown on your head! Or better yet, be the front part of a jackass. oh lllllol

Ok, all....Zena started this with her anniversary of being here so let'sall have a celebration of being here and having our friends here and ofanother day or month or year or whatever its been. My partner in crime,SGIO will show back up soon I know but here's the party......so, listenup.It's a costume and personality assumption.. ...everyone just let us knowwho you're coming as. Make someone up but describe. Tell us why. Can befictional or real. Can be an animal. Could even be a tree or car ifthats what you chose.Oh and please keep the heading Off Topic Party so those who prefer notto join can avoid reading.Now, since I'm first. I'm coming as Mike Wazowski. You know....thelittle guy with one eye from Monsters, Inc. Ok, so I'm round and funnylooking but I am cute. Love the movie. And love being the guy whodiscovered that the world could be run on humor and laughter. No morehorror but just laughter. I have a great friend in Sully and Boo wasjust so cute.So, your turn.> > >> > >> > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior> > Princess....> > > I've been 'Walkabout'. ... nothing exciting just going round n'round> > in> > > my own hectic life!> > >> > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't have a> BASH> > > without THOSE!> > >> > > Many Happy Returns Ze,> > >> > > SGIO> > >> >>>>>>>>><http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/ index.jhtml? partner=ZSzeb098 _Z\\> SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7926>>

Oh wonderful Jack. At the very least put a crown on your head! Or better yet, be the front part of a jackass. oh lllllol

Ok, all....Zena started this with her anniversary of being here so let'sall have a celebration of being here and having our friends here and ofanother day or month or year or whatever its been. My partner in crime,SGIO will show back up soon I know but here's the party......so, listenup.It's a costume and personality assumption.. ...everyone just let us knowwho you're coming as. Make someone up but describe. Tell us why. Can befictional or real. Can be an animal. Could even be a tree or car ifthats what you chose.Oh and please keep the heading Off Topic Party so those who prefer notto join can avoid reading.Now, since I'm first. I'm coming as Mike Wazowski. You know....thelittle guy with one eye from Monsters, Inc. Ok, so I'm round and funnylooking but I am cute. Love the movie. And love being the guy whodiscovered that the world could be run on humor and laughter. No morehorror but just laughter. I have a great friend in Sully and Boo wasjust so cute.So, your turn.> > >> > >> > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior> > Princess....> > > I've been 'Walkabout'. ... nothing exciting just going round n'round> > in> > > my own hectic life!> > >> > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't have a> BASH> > > without THOSE!> > >> > > Many Happy Returns Ze,> > >> > > SGIO> > >> >>>>>>>>><http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/ index.jhtml? partner=ZSzeb098 _Z\\> SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7926>>

I am going to wear Jill's prom gown--it was black with red trim, low neckline, straight skirt, a size 6 or 8

then i am going to change half way through the party into Shelby's prom dress, black strapless, full skirt, might need a crinolin (spelling?) under the skirt, size 6 or 8,

will hire Lee Curtis's hair dresser to do my hair

maybe instead of black shoes, i will get the red ruby slippers from the Wizard of Oz

if they are magical, i will be able to dance the night away Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: OFF TOPIC PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 12:50 PM

morehorror but just laughter. I have a great friend in Sully and Boo wasjust so cute.So, your turn.> > >> > >> > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior> > Princess....> > > I've been 'Walkabout'. ... nothing exciting just going round n'round> > in> > > my own hectic life!> > >> > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't have a> BASH> > > without THOSE!> > >> > > Many Happy Returns Ze,> > >> > > SGIO> > >> >>>>>>>>><http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/

index.jhtml? partner=ZSzeb098 _Z\\> SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7926>>

I am going to wear Jill's prom gown--it was black with red trim, low neckline, straight skirt, a size 6 or 8

then i am going to change half way through the party into Shelby's prom dress, black strapless, full skirt, might need a crinolin (spelling?) under the skirt, size 6 or 8,

maybe instead of black shoes, i will get the red ruby slippers from the Wizard of Oz

if they are magical, i will be able to dance the night away Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Subject: OFF TOPIC PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To: Breathe-Support Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 12:50 PM

morehorror but just laughter. I have a great friend in Sully and Boo wasjust so cute.So, your turn.> > >> > >> > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior> > Princess....> > > I've been 'Walkabout'. ... nothing exciting just going round n'round> > in> > > my own hectic life!> > >> > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't have a> BASH> > > without THOSE!> > >> > > Many Happy Returns Ze,> > >> > > SGIO> > >> >>>>>>>>><http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/

Joyce

You look beautiful in the gown, Joyce.

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior

> > > Princess....

> > > > I've been 'Walkabout'. ... nothing exciting just going round n'

> round

> > > in

> > > > my own hectic life!

> > > >

> > > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't have

a

> > BASH

> > > > without THOSE!

> > > >

> > > > Many Happy Returns Ze,

> > > >

> > > > SGIO

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/ index.jhtml?

partner=ZSzeb098 _Z\

> \

> > SYYYYYYYYAU& utm_id=7926>

> >

>

Joyce

> > > >

> > > >

> > > Princess....

> round

> > > in

> > > >

a

> > BASH

> > > > without THOSE!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > SGIO

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

partner=ZSzeb098 _Z\

> \

> >

>

Joyce

> > > >

> > > >

> > > Princess....

> round

> > > in

> > > >

a

> > BASH

> > > > without THOSE!

> > > >

> > > >

> > > > SGIO

> > > >

> > >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

> >

partner=ZSzeb098 _Z\

> \

> >

>

OK...I'm coming as one of those weird "MUD

people" from the 50's horror film.

Covered in brown yucky clay looking stuff!!I'm POTTER after all and

not the Harry Potter either!

Z fibriotic NSIP/05

Z 64,

fibriotic NSIP/o5/PA

And “mild”

PH/10/07 and Reynaud’s too!!

No, NSIP was not

self-inflicted…I never smoked!

Potter,

reader,carousel lover and MomMom to

Darah

and Sara

“I’m gonna

be iron like a lion in Zion” Bob Marley

Vinca

Minor-periwinkle is my flower

Bruce Moreland wrote:

Ok, all....Zena started this with her anniversary of being here so let's

all have a celebration of being here and having our friends here and of

another day or month or year or whatever its been. My partner in crime,

SGIO will show back up soon I know but here's the party......so, listen

up.

It's a costume and personality assumption.....everyone just let us

know

who you're coming as. Make someone up but describe. Tell us why. Can be

fictional or real. Can be an animal. Could even be a tree or car if

thats what you chose.

Oh and please keep the heading Off Topic Party so those who prefer not

to join can avoid reading.

Now, since I'm first. I'm coming as Mike Wazowski. You know....the

little guy with one eye from Monsters, Inc. Ok, so I'm round and funny

looking but I am cute. Love the movie. And love being the guy who

discovered that the world could be run on humor and laughter. No more

horror but just laughter. I have a great friend in Sully and Boo was

just so cute.

So, your turn.

> > >

> > >

> > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us

Warrior

> > Princess....

> > > I've been 'Walkabout'.... nothing exciting just

going round n'

round

> > in

> > > my own hectic life!

> > >

> > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,,

can't have a

> BASH

> > > without THOSE!

> > >

> > > Many Happy Returns Ze,

> > >

> > > SGIO

> > >

> >

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

>

<http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb098_Z\

\

> SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7926>

>

No virus found in this incoming message.

Checked by AVG - http://www.avg.com Version: 8.0.176 / Virus Database: 270.9.15/1837 - Release Date: 12/8/2008 9:38 AM

Heya... buried in a MOUNTAIN of Mail was the PARTY!

Since I'm the Scilly Gal I'd better just show up as MOI! It's HOW I get there that'll be newsworthy..... Flying KANGA!

By the way Where the Heck AM I coming to????? Bouncer needs to set his course!

I'll bring some Mangoes, Lychees & Kiwi Fruit.. they[ll travel well!

Someone had better wake that WP up.. since she's the Cause-Celeb!

SGIO

> > > >> > > >> > > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior> > > Princess....> > > > I've been 'Walkabout'.... nothing exciting just going round n'> round> > > in> > > > my own hectic life!> > > >> > > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't have a> > BASH> > > > without THOSE!> > > >> > > > Many Happy Returns Ze,> > > >> > > > SGIO> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb098_Z\> \> > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7926>> >>

SGIO

Party is in our dreamworld....so its one place but imagined differently

by each of us.

> > > > >

> > > > >

> > > > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior

> > > > Princess....

> > > > > I've been 'Walkabout'.... nothing exciting just going round n'

> > round

> > > > in

> > > > > my own hectic life!

> > > > >

> > > > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't

have

> a

> > > BASH

> > > > > without THOSE!

> > > > >

> > > > > Many Happy Returns Ze,

> > > > >

> > > > > SGIO

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> > >

> >

>

http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb098_Z\

\

> \

> > \

> > > SYYYYYYYYAU&utm_id=7926>

> > >

> >

>

Oh BWBB this'll be a HOOT.... hope our Dreamworlds collide or it'as gunna be a Party for ONE!

Now my Dreamworld is absolutely in Bonnie Scotland .... how I MISS that landscape....snow clad mountains with an icy lake shimmering down below... crackling log fire with plenty of Drambuie & Rich moist Fruit Cake alongside. ( I KNOW you lot HATE Fruit Cake but that's because you all eat it STALE & commercially bought!).... the sound of a lone Piper in the distance.....

LOTS of laughter....Peggy telling 'Blonde' jokes....BWBB leading a game of Charades.....Bonnie May getting us going for a Fling!.....Ze & Rob regaling us with tales of Yore!........

More Tukka of course... everything we can think of...

Music for dancing, Music for singing along to, Music for relaxing while we tuk-in, Music to waft us back home.....

mmmmmmm can't WAIT!

SGIO

> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior> > > > > Princess....> > > > > > I've been 'Walkabout'.... nothing exciting just going round n'> > > round> > > > > in> > > > > > my own hectic life!> > > > > >> > > > > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't> have> > a> > > > BASH> > > > > > without THOSE!> > > > > >> > > > > > Many Happy Returns Ze,> > > > > >> > > > > > SGIO> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> <http://smiley.smileycentral.com/download/index.jhtml?partner=ZSzeb098_Z\> \> > \> > > \> > > > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7926>> > > >> > >> >>

WOW looking forward to THAT encore performance!

SGIO> > > >> > > >> > > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior> > > Princess....> > > > I've been 'Walkabout'. ... nothing exciting just going round n'> round> > > in> > > > my own hectic life!> > > >> > > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't have a> > BASH> > > > without THOSE!> > > >> > > > Many Happy Returns Ze,> > > >> > > > SGIO> > > >> > >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> >> <http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/ index.jhtml? partner=ZSzeb098 _Z\> \> > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7926>> >>

What does "BWBB" stand for?

Pink Joyce IPF 3/06 Pennsylvania

Donate Life

Subject: Re: OFF TOPIC PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!To: Breathe-Support Date: Wednesday, December 10, 2008, 12:24 AM

Oh BWBB this'll be a HOOT.... hope our Dreamworlds collide or it'as gunna be a Party for ONE!

Now my Dreamworld is absolutely in Bonnie Scotland .... how I MISS that landscape... .snow clad mountains with an icy lake shimmering down below... crackling log fire with plenty of Drambuie & Rich moist Fruit Cake alongside. ( I KNOW you lot HATE Fruit Cake but that's because you all eat it STALE & commercially bought!).... the sound of a lone Piper in the distance.... .

LOTS of laughter.... Peggy telling 'Blonde' jokes....BWBB leading a game of Charades.... .Bonnie May getting us going for a Fling!.....Ze & Rob regaling us with tales of Yore!....... .

More Tukka of course... everything we can think of...

Music for dancing, Music for singing along to, Music for relaxing while we tuk-in, Music to waft us back home.....

mmmmmmm can't WAIT!

SGIO

> > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior> > > > > Princess....> > > > > > I've been 'Walkabout'. ... nothing exciting just going round n'> > > round> > > > > in> > > > > > my own hectic life!> > > > > >> > > > > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't> have> > a> > > > BASH> > > > > >

without THOSE!> > > > > >> > > > > > Many Happy Returns Ze,> > > > > >> > > > > > SGIO> > > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > > >> > >> >> <http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/ index.jhtml? partner=ZSzeb098 _Z\> \> > \> > > \> > > > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7926>> > > >> > >> >>

Well now Pink Joyce, BWBB, goes back to an earlier New Year party held in Sydney Harbour, on a boat right in front of the Opera house..... boy was THAT a shindig!

BWBB = Brucie Woosie Bugle Boy

GIO= in Oz

SGIO= Scilly in Oz

AJ= Alaskan Jim

Princess Hee Hee = Peggy who LOVES a good giggle

WP = Warrior Princess, who is our Zena from England

Bonnie May= May from Glasgow

Mama = Sher

MB= Beth

ML = Lou

you couold well end up as PJ!

cheers,

SGIO

> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior> > > > > > Princess....> > > > > > > I've been 'Walkabout'. ... nothing exciting just going round n'> > > > round> > > > > > in> > > > > > > my own hectic life!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't> > have> > > a> > > > > BASH> > > > > > > without THOSE!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Many Happy Returns Ze,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > SGIO> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > <http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/ index.jhtml? partner=ZSzeb098 _Z\> > \> > > \> > > > \> > > > > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7926>> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

I left it to you, since you named me, to respond. Was just waiting for

someone to wonder. Now you might explain the complexity and all the

varied meanings we attach to calling you Scilly. .......

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us

Warrior

> > > > > > > Princess....

> > > > > > > > I've been 'Walkabout'. ... nothing exciting just going

> round n'

> > > > > round

> > > > > > > in

> > > > > > > > my own hectic life!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,,

can't

> > > have

> > > > a

> > > > > > BASH

> > > > > > > > without THOSE!

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > Many Happy Returns Ze,

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > > > SGIO

> > > > > > > >

> > > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > > http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/ index.jhtml?

> partner=ZSzeb098 _Z\

> > > \

> > > > \

> > > > > \

> > > > > > SYYYYYYYYAU&utm_id=7926>

> > > > > >

> > > > >

> > > >

> > >

> >

>

You forgot Jack, with his red snake skin boots!

Well now Pink Joyce, BWBB, goes back to an earlier New Year party held in Sydney Harbour, on a boat right in front of the Opera house..... boy was THAT a shindig!

GIO= in Oz

SGIO= Scilly in Oz

AJ= Alaskan Jim

Mama = Sher

MB= Beth

ML = Lou

cheers,

SGIO

> > > > > > >> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Hey... Happy, HAPPY, 1st Anniversary of finding us Warrior> > > > > > Princess....> > > > > > > I've been 'Walkabout'. ... nothing exciting just going round n'> > > > round> > > > > > in> > > > > > > my own hectic life!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Hope that BWBB got those Bells n' Whistles sorted,,, can't> > have> > > a> > > > > BASH> > > > > > > without THOSE!> > > > > > >> > > > > > > Many Happy Returns Ze,> > > > > > >> > > > > > > SGIO> > > > > > >> > > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > > >> > > >> > >> > <http://smiley. smileycentral. com/download/ index.jhtml? partner=ZSzeb098 _Z\> > \> > > \> > > > \> > > > > SYYYYYYYYAU & utm_id=7926>> > > > >> > > >> > >> >>

You forgot Jack, with his red snake skin boots!

GIO= in Oz

SGIO= Scilly in Oz

AJ= Alaskan Jim

Mama = Sher

MB= Beth

ML = Lou

cheers,

SGIO