RemedySpot.com

Re: To Peggy

Rate this topic

Guest guest

Dearest Princess Hee Hee,

No wonder you've been quiet lately.. I've been missing your lovely touch on the Board.... now THIS is no good, no blinkin' good at all... talk of the BIG House.... super drugs.....Princess, a Royal Proclamation is in order.....

BUGS...... leave the Princess NOW ...... I Hope they're cringing & clearing OFF already!

lots of love & concern,

SGIO>> , Thanks honey, I am doing nothin these days. I just can not > believe this can hang on like this.> I just may have to go to the big house next week and get some super > drugs. We'll see what Monday brings.> Love ya, Have a wonderful Sunday.> > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> > > >

Thanks , I love the post.. lol. I feel so crappy but there isn't a thing I can do until tomorrow. I am going to see how I feel in the AM then e-mail my Doc. I walked outside today about 40 or 50 feet to see a trailer rebuilt for a friend. My sats stayed in thehigh 90's on 8L. BUT my heart rate was 110.. I have never gone that high.. Oh well must be just the cold or what ever. I am an anti-med person to, mainly because of the reactions I have.. crazy. That may just change.Thanks for your concern. You are just such a sweet scilly.. ;) Love & Prayers, PeggyFlorida,  IPF/UIP 2004"I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet, when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly." 

Now Princess are you sure you weren't making goo goo eyes @ your beloved to cause your heart to flutter so????

My heart rate is allowed to go up to 128 or so for exercise.... just don't go making a HABIT out of it Princess! Did it come back down quickly once you got settled???????

Keep us posted, we'll all be worrying about you!

Lotsa,

in Oz

>> Thanks , I love the post.. lol. I feel so crappy but there isn't > a thing I can do until tomorrow. I am going to see how I feel in the > AM then e-mail my Doc.> I walked outside today about 40 or 50 feet to see a trailer > rebuilt for a friend. My sats stayed in the> high 90's on 8L. BUT my heart rate was 110.. I have never gone that > high.. Oh well must be just the cold or what ever.> I am an anti-med person to, mainly because of the reactions I have.. > crazy. That may just change.> Thanks for your concern. You are just such a sweet scilly.. ;)> > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> > > >

Peggy ... I'm glad to hear from you. By all means, if you're not better, call dr...do SOMETHING.

MamaSher, age 70. IPF 3-06, OR. NasturtiumsDon't fret about tomorrow, God is already there!

Re: To Peggy

, Thanks honey, I am doing nothin these days. I just can not believe this can hang on like this.

I just may have to go to the big house next week and get some super drugs. We'll see what Monday brings.�

Love ya, Have a wonderful Sunday.

Love & Prayers, Peggy

Florida, �IPF/UIP 2004

"I believe that friends are quiet angels�who lift us to our feet,�

when our wings�have trouble remembering how to fly."�

I love the little creatures, . wrote: Dearest Princess Hee Hee, No wonder you've been quiet lately.. I've been missing your lovely touch on the Board.... now THIS is no good, no

blinkin' good at all... talk of the BIG House.... super drugs.....Princess, a Royal Proclamation is in order..... BUGS...... leave the Princess NOW ...... I Hope they're cringing & clearing OFF already! lots

of love & concern, SGIO>> , Thanks honey, I am doing nothin these days. I just can not > believe this can hang on like this.> I just may have to go to the big house next week and get some super > drugs. We'll see what Monday brings.> Love ya, Have a wonderful Sunday.> > > Love & Prayers, Peggy> Florida, IPF/UIP 2004> > "I believe that friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet,> when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly."> > > > Barbara McDIPF, Sept 08Beautiful Western NC Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up. Galatians 6:9